- 1 Who is Henric Andersson?
- 2 Henric Andersson – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Henric Andersson? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Henric Andersson
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Henric Andersson – Professional Career
- 8 Henric Andersson – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Henric Andersson
Who is Henric Andersson?
Have you heard of Husqvarna, a Swedish firm known for its bikes and outdoor power products? Henric Andersson, who succeeded Kai Warn as President and CEO of the Husqvarna Company, may be familiar to you. Henric Andersson joined the company in 1998 and was named President of the Construction Division in September 2015.
Henric Andersson – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Henric Andersson was born in 1973 in Stockholm, Sweden. His birthday has yet to be made public, hence his zodiac sign is unclear.
He is of Swedish ethnicity and has Swedish nationality. Henric was born into the Andersson family, the identity of whose parents remains unknown.
Linköping Institute of Technology awarded him a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and Management.
Net Worth of Henric Andersson? Salary, Earning
Henric Andersson’s net worth is expected to be in the millions of dollars by 2020.
Facts of Henric Andersson
|Real Name||Henric Andersson|
|Zodiac Sign||Not disclosed|
|Profession||CEO of Husqvarna|
|Net Worth||millions of dollars|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Henric Andersson’s marital life and children’s information are kept private.
He has not yet publicly verified or hinted at any details regarding his married life. Furthermore, he isn’t on social media and prefers to keep it private.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Henric Andersson’s height and weight are still hidden away in the closet. He has greyish hair and dark eyes.
Henric Andersson – Professional Career
Andersson joined Husqvarna in October 1997 as a global business manager and product manager after graduating.
He held that position for three years and three months before being elevated to Director of Commercial Lawn & Garden Europe for a year.
He served as Vice President – Head of Commercial Kawn & Garden Europe for two years, until December 2003.
Henric was elevated to President Of Husqvarna Turf Care in Charlotte, North Carolina in January 2004.
He held that post for four years, until October 2008, when he was promoted to Vice President Head of Construction Equipment in Gothenburg, Sweden, where he remained until December 2011.
Henric’s career did not end there, as he was appointed Executive Vice President Head of Products in Stockholm, Sweden, from January 2012 until December 2014.
He used to search for the Husqvarna Group’s entire product portfolio, R&D, design, and product quality.
He was then appointed Group Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and served for eight months, until August 2015.
His efforts were rewarded in September 2020, when Henric was appointed President Construction Division till March 2020.
In April 2020, he took over as President and CEO of Husqvarna, succeeding Kai Warn.
Henric Andersson – Social Media Status
In terms of social media, it appears that Andersson does not utilize any.
Quick Facts of Henric Andersson
- Andersson who is now the new President and CEO of the Husqvarna Company after succeeding Kai Warn.
- He has been serving the company since 1998 and became the President of the Construction Division in September 2015.
- Andersson was born in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1973.
- His career didn’t stop there as he became the Executive Vice President Head of Products back in January 2012 to December 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- In April 2020, Andersson became the President & CEO of the Husqvarna company succeeding Kai Warn.
- Andersson became the Vice President Head of Construction Equipment in Gothenburg, Sweden till December 2011.
- He was born in the Andersson family, whose parents’ identity is yet to be disclosed.