Ian Prange’s Net Worth is Betweeb $2-$4 million.
Ian Prange- Biography
Ian Prange is best recognized for his work on the television series “One Tree Hill,” which he directed and executive produced. He is also the son of Greg Prange, a well-known director, producer, and editor. He was also married to Hilarie Burton, an actress, television personality, and producer, from 2004 to 2009.
Net Worth and Salary of Ian Prange
Prange is a television series assistant director. Prange also receives an annual salary of $60,262 on average.
Throughout his professional career, he has amassed a sizable net worth. Ian Prange’s net worth is believed to be between $2 and $4 million.
Similarly, Ian keeps his assets, such as his home, automobiles, and other accessories, under wraps.
We don’t know his spending habits or saving habits, either.
Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education of Ian Prange
Gregory Prange, on the other hand, is his father’s son.
Eventually, there is no trace of her mother, and his siblings have also vanished.
There is no information about family, siblings, or educational backgrounds.
Professional Career of Ian Prange
Ian Prange has mostly worked as the second assistant director on productions.
He worked on a number of television shows while in this position, including “Eastbound & Down” (2009), “Revolution” (2012–2013), and Sleepy Hollow (2013).
He also worked as an assistant director on films for the big screen, such as “Game Time: Tackling The Past” (2011) and “Hornet’s Nest” (2012). (2012).
“One Tree Hill” is a young adult drama series that aired in the United States from 2003 to 2012.
The story revolved around two half-brothers in their twenties who had a tumultuous relationship.
Both had a basketball talent, which brought them closer than they desired, but the themes primarily concentrated on young difficulties, including romance.
Between 2004 and 2012, Ian worked as the second assistant director on 18 episodes.
Prange met Hilarie Burton while working on the set, and the two were married for five years.
Ian, on the other hand, has been quite quiet on the social scene since the divorce and, as far as we know, is still unmarried.
Quick Facts of Ian Prange
- Ian Prange is best known as the director and executive producer of the television series “One Tree Hill”.
- He is also known as the son of the famous director, producer, and editor Greg Prange.
- In addition to this, he was married to the actress, television host, and producer Hilarie Burton from 2004 to 2009.
- He has served as the second assistant director on productions.
- Ian served as the second assistant director for 18 episodes aired between 2004 and 2012.
- While working on the set, Prange met Hilarie Burton, and they were subsequently married for five years.
- However, since the divorce, Ian has been very quiet on the social front, and as far as is known, is currently still single.