- 1 Who is Jason Earles?
- 2 Jason Earles – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Jason Earles? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Jason Earles
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Jason Earles – Professional Career
- 8 Jason Earles – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Jason Earles
Who is Jason Earles?
Jason Earles is an American actor, comedian, martial artist, and director. Jason Earles is best known for his roles in the Disney Channel sitcom ‘Hannah Montana’ and Rudy Gillespie in the Disney XD series ‘Kicking It.’
Jason Earles – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
On April 26, 1977, Jason Earles was born in San Diego, California, USA. Jason’s full name is Jason Daniel Earles, and he is 45 years old.
Jenny Earles is Jason’s mother, but his father’s identity is unknown. His family relocated to Ohio, then to Washington State, and finally back to Oregon.
He is the middle child of five. Jason is a trained horse rider and Elvis Presley aficionado. He enjoys snowboarding and has two cats named Timmy and Presley as pets.
Baseball is his favorite sport, and he enjoys playing video games in his spare time. He appears to be much younger than his true age.
Jason was born in the United States, although his ethnicity is unknown.
He graduated from Hillsboro’s Glencoe High School in 1995 and Rocky Mountain College in 2000.
Net Worth of Jason Earles? Salary, Earning
According to 2022 data, Jason Earles has an estimated net worth of roughly $8 million, which he has earned via his professional career.
Facts of Jason Earles
|Name||Jason Daniel Earles|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1977,|
|Age||45 Years, 3 Months, 2 Days|
|Place of Birth||San Diego|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jason Earles has a married life. Since August 12, 2017, he has been married to Katie Drysen.
The couple began dating in January 2013 and announced their engagement on her Instagram account on November 14, 2016.
The wedding took place at The Garland in Toluca Lake, California, and the couple announced the happy news on Instagram.
Previously, on January 4, 2002, he married his longtime girlfriend, Jennifer Earles. The couple met for the first time in high school and began dating.
The couple had a daughter, Noah Earles, but their relationship terminated in divorce on May 17, 2013.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Jason Earles stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 63 kg. Jason has light brown hair and blue eyes.
Jason Earles – Professional Career
During his tour with the acclaimed ‘Montana Shakespeare in Parks,’ Jason played Feste and Sebastian in the performances of ‘Twelfth Night’ and ‘The Tempest,’ respectively.
Following that, he agreed with old theatre director Gerry Roe not to edit his nude part in ‘Equus,’ and he appeared in the series.
In 2003, he also appeared in ‘The Sheild,’ ‘Breakpoint,’ and ‘Malcom in the Middle.’ In 2004, he made his film debut as Thomas Gates in the film ‘National Treasure.’
His prominent roles include Merv in ‘Dadnapped,’ Jackson Stewart in ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie,’ Jack Schaeffer in ‘Super Buddies,’ and Flynt Rogers in ‘Hotel Du Loone,’ which he has been playing since 2018.
He also played Kevin in ‘Fish Hooks’ in 2010, Hamster boy in ‘Fish Hooks’ in 2014, and other roles.
In 2009, he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the category of Choice Movie Actor: Music/Dance for his role in ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie.’
In his CV, he indicated that he was born on April 26, 1985, but later revealed that he was born in 1977, and there are theories that Jason’s young appearance is due to a rare inherited hormonal disease known as ‘Kallmann Syndrome.’
Jason Earles – Social Media Status
Jason has approximately 273k Twitter followers, approximately 211k Instagram followers, and approximately 30.2k Facebook followers.
Quick Facts of Jason Earles
- Jason is an American actor, comedian, martial artist, and director.
- He is best known for his role as Jackson Stewart in the Disney Channel sitcom, ‘Hannah Montana’, and also for his role as Rudy Gillespie in the Disney XD series ‘Kicking It’.
- Jason’s birth name is Jason Daniel Earles and he is currently 45 years old.
- He is a trained equestrian rider and is a fan of Elvis Presley.
- Jason stated that he was born on April 26, 1985, but later revealed that his date of birth is 1977 and there are speculations that Jason’s youthful appearance is because of a rare genetic hormonal condition called ‘Kallmann Syndrome’.
- He has been married to Katie Drysen since August 12, 2017.