The net worth of Jeanne Robertson is estimated to be $10 million.
Who is Jeanne Robertson?
Jeanne Robertson Was a professional speaker, comedian, and author known for her clean humor and real-life experiences. Jeanne Robertson was a motivational speaker, former Miss North Carolina, and physical education teacher from the United States. At the age of 19, she was crowned Miss North Carolina and went on to win Miss Congeniality in the Miss America pageant the same year. Robertson credits her reign with launching her career.
Jeanne Robertson- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Jeanne Robertson, 79, was born on September 21, 1943, in Graham, North Carolina.
She was raised in a family of seven children and later married Jerry Robertson, whom she met at Auburn University.
They have two children and several grandkids.
Robertson earned a degree in physical education from Auburn University and the title of Miss Congeniality in the Miss America pageant.
After teaching and coaching physical education, she pursued a career in professional speaking and comedy.
Net Worth of Jeanne Robertson? Salary, Earning
The net worth of Jeanne Robertson is estimated to be in the tens of millions of dollars.
As a successful professional speaker, comedian, and author, she has amassed a fortune.
For almost five decades, Robertson has captivated audiences with her clean humor and pertinent narrative.
She has authored several books and released multiple DVDs and CDs of her performances, which has contributed to her financial success.
She has been on several television shows and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame, further cementing her status as a successful and well-known professional speaker.
Facts of Jeanne Robertson
|Full Name||Jeanne Robertson|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1943|
|Place of Birth||Graham, North Carolina, USA|
|Profession||Professional Speaker, Humorist, Author|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from Auburn University|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters)|
|Net worth||$10 million|
|Awards||National Speakers Association Cavett Award, Lifetime Achievement Award|
|YouTube Channel||Jeanne Robertson|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jerry and Jeanne Robertson have been married for almost 50 years.
They met at Auburn University and have been together since then.
Jerry is a former school administrator who frequently travels to speaking events with Jeanne.
Their relationship is defined by mutual support, with Jeanne frequently complimenting Jerry for her professional achievement.
They have two adult children and countless grandkids.
Their long marriage illustrates the depth of their love for one another.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Jeanne Robertson is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall.
Her weight, on the other hand, is not available to the public.
Jeanne’s hair is naturally curly and golden, and she wears it short and voluminous.
Her blue eyes are frequently highlighted by her signature black-rimmed spectacles.
As a result, she has established herself as a well-known figure in the fields of humor and public speaking.
Jeanne Robertson- Professional Career
Robertson began her career as a beauty queen, winning the title of Miss North Carolina in 1963.
She ultimately used her platform to launch a career as a motivational speaker for a variety of organizations.
Her wit and storytelling skills propelled her to a career as a professional comedian and keynote speaker.
Robertson has now become a sought-after keynote speaker, having made lectures to big corporations, non-profits, and professional organizations.
Her hilarious narratives frequently rely on her own experiences and observations, allowing her to connect with audiences on a more personal level.
In addition to her speaking career, Robertson is an author, having written many books, including “Humor: The Magic of Genie” and “Don’t Let the Funny Stuff Get Away.”
She has also made a number of videos and audio recordings of her speeches and stand-up performances available.
Overall, Robertson’s career has been around making people laugh and inspiring them to find joy in their daily lives.
She doesn’t seem to be active on any of the social media platforms.
Quick Facts of Jeanne Robertson
- Jeanne is a professional speaker, comedian, and author noted for her clean humor and relevant anecdotes about ordinary life.
- Robertson graduated from Auburn University with a degree in physical education and the title of Miss Congeniality in the Miss America pageant.
- Jeanne stands at 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) in height.
- As a result, she has become a well-known personality in the worlds of comedy and public speaking.
- Robertson started her career as a beauty queen, becoming Miss North Carolina in 1963.
- Her sense of humor and storytelling led her to a career as a professional comedian and keynote speaker.
- Robertson’s net worth is believed to be in the tens of millions of dollars.
- She has accumulated her fortune as a successful professional speaker, comedian, and novelist.
- Robertson has been captivating audiences with her clean humor and relevant storytelling for nearly five decades.
- She has been on many television programs and has been admitted into the National Speakers Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame, solidifying her reputation as a successful and recognized professional speaker.
- Jeanne has been married to Jerry Robertson for more than 50 years.