- 1 Who is Jensen Huang?
- 2 Jensen Huang’s Birth, parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Jensen Huang? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Facts of Jensen Huang
- 5 Jensen Huang- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Jensen Huang- Professional Career
- 8 Quick Facts of Jensen Huang
Who is Jensen Huang?
Jensen Huang, who is the CEO and President of Nvidia, a graphics-processing business. Jensen Huang is a Taiwanese-American entrepreneur and businessman who Forbes ranks as the 61st highest-paid CEO in the United States and one of the wealthiest Asian Americans.
Jensen Huang’s Birth, parents, Siblings & Education
Jensen Huang was born in the city of Tainan, Taiwan, in the year 1963. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and his birthday is on February 17th every year. He is of American and Taiwanese nationality, as well as Asian heritage.
Jensen is a descendant of the Huang family. His father worked as instrumentation and chemical engineer, but little is known about his mother.
Jensen’s family went to America and settled in Oneida, Kentucky, before moving to Oregon. He attended Aloha High School, which is located west of Portland.
Jensen earned a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Oregon State University. He received his master’s degree from Stanford University.
Net Worth of Jensen Huang? Salary, Earnings
Jensen’s net worth is expected to be approximately $11.6 million by 2020. He earns a base pay of $996, 514 and a miscellaneous salary of $1,021,900. As a result, Huang’s pay is comparable to that of any other company’s CEO.
Facts of Jensen Huang
|REAL NAME||Jensen Huang|
|BIRTHDAY||17 February 1963|
|NATIONALITY||American and Taiwanese|
|NET WORTH||$11.6 million|
Jensen Huang- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jensen is a husband and father. Lori Huang, his wife, and he were married. Madison, the couple’s daughter, and Spencer, the couple’s son, are the couple’s only children. But how did they come together? Jensen and Lori originally met while he was a student at Oregon State University.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
For the time being, Jensen’s height and weight are kept hidden inside the box. His hair is dark, and he has black eyes.
Jensen Huang- Professional Career
Jensen became the director of LSI Logic after completing his education. He also worked for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. as a microprocessor designer (AMD). He co-founded Nvidia, where he is now CEO and President, on his 30th birthday in 1993.
In 1999, Ernst and Young LLP named Jensen Entrepreneur of the Year in High Technology. In 2003, he was also awarded the Dr. Morris Chang Exemplary Leadership Award. In 1999, he was named a Northern California Award Recipient, and in 2003, he was a National Finalist for the E.Y. Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
With his GPU company on the rise, Jensen donated $30 million to his alma mater, Stanford University, to establish the Jen-Hsun Huang School of Engineering Center.
In 2007, he earned $24.6 million, making him the 61st highest-paid CEO in the United States, according to Forbes. In addition, as of 2016, he controlled a piece of Nvidia stock worth $1.3 billion in the United States. Jensen was also named to the inaugural EDGE 50 list of the world’s top 50 edge computing influencers in 2018.
Quick Facts of Jensen Huang
- Jensen Huang is a familiar name to most people, as he is CEO and President of Graphic-processor company, Nvidia.
- He is a Taiwan-born American entrepreneur and businessman ranked 61st highest-paid U.S. CEO by Forbes and one of the wealthiest Asian Americans.
- On his 30th birthday in 1993, he co-founded the company Nvidia where he is now CEO and President.
- He garnered $24.6 million in 2007, making him ranked 61st highest-paid U.S. CEO by Forbes.
- On top of that, Jensen got listed in the world’s top 50 influencers in edge computing inaugural EDGE 50 in 2018.
- As of 2020, Jensen’s net worth is estimated at around $11.6 million.