Joseph William Namath
Joseph William Namath’s Net Worth is $25 million.
Check our most recent updates about Joseph William Namath’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Joseph William Namath’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Joseph William Namath, also known as “Broadway Joe,” is a former professional football player from the United States. Namath was a quarterback in both the American Football League and the National Football League from the 1960s to the 1970s.
Joseph, the recipient of the “Super Bowl most valuable player award,” was previously married. Following his divorce, the player had relationships with a number of celebrities.
Joseph William Namath’s Net Worth & Salary
Joseph William Namath’s net worth is believed to be $25 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, and he made a fortune as a football star and an actor during his professional career.
Joseph William Namath’s Relationship Status
Joseph William Namath’s marriage to Deborah Mays lasted until 1999. The Football Player has previously been married. He married his ex-wife Deborah Mays in a wedding ceremony. Tatiana Mays is her current name.
The former couple first met in the 1980s while taking a vocal class. The footballer was 41 years old at the time, while Mays was only 22. After meeting and getting to know one another, the pair began to express their love for one another. The couple married the next year in a modest wedding ceremony.
The couple had a nineteen-year age difference, but their relationship was great from the start.
Joseph William Namath had an alcoholic problem, which caused their relationship to fall apart. Joe couldn’t stop drinking during the early stages of his marriage.
Deborah warned him not to drink and even threatened to break up the family if he continued to drink.
Namath eventually quit consuming alcohol because of his previous wife in 1987.
During a 2015 ESPN story, he said that his ex-wife assisted him in overcoming his addiction in 1987.
My wife warned me that if I didn’t stop drinking, my family would fall apart. So I gave up.
Unfortunately, their marriage did not last long. The cause for the divorce, according to the publication, is Mays’ extramarital involvement with plastic surgeon Brian Novack.
Cause of Joe Namath and Deborah Mays’ Divorce
Mays left the kids with Namath after their divorce and only visited on occasion. Joe filed for divorce in 1999 after the couple chose to live apart.
During the divorce proceedings, he disclosed that the couple had separated in September 1998.
Finally, in 2000, the couple finalized their marriage partnership with a divorce. Mays began a newlywed life with Brian after her divorce from Joy, but they split a few years later.
A Proud Father of Two, as well as a Grandfather!
The professional footballer Joseph William Namath is a proud father of two children. He and his ex-wife, Mays, had two children. Olivia and Jessica, Joe’s daughters, are among his children.
Mays gave birth to her first child, Jessica, two years after the wedding. Olivia was born in 1991, and she was the couple’s second child. Olivia gave Joy a grandchild named Natalia.
Olivia was just sixteen years old when she gave birth to her daughter. Her daughter was born in May of 2007.
Quick Facts of Joseph William Namath
- Joseph William Namath aka “Broadway Joe” is an American former professional football player.
- From the year 1960s to the 1970s, Namath served as a quarterback in the American Football League as well as National Football League.
- The couple had nineteen years of age difference, however, their relationship was remained perfect at the first hand. Joe had an addiction to alcoholism which pushed their relationship into the break.
- In the early phase of marriage, Joe could not stop drinking. Deborah warned him to be not to drink and even threatened that he could break the family with his drinking addiction.
- Eventually, In the year 1987, Namath left his alcohol drinking habit due to his former wife.
- During the 2015 ESPN feature, he claimed that his ex-wife helped him to get rid of the addiction in 1987.
- As per the newspaper, the reason for the split is Mays’s extra-marital affair with plastic surgeon Brian Novack.
- After a divorce, Mays left the kids to Namath and visited occasionally.