- 1 Who is Joshua Rhodes?
- 2 Joshua Rhodes – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Joshua Rhodes? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Joshua Rhodes
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Joshua Rhodes – Professional Career
- 8 Joshua Rhodes – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Joshua Rhodes
Who is Joshua Rhodes?
Marrying a popular TV personality will undoubtedly draw media attention to you. Joshua Rhodes finds himself in the same situation as he secretly marries Erin Lim, an E! News TV presenter. The announcement surprised everyone because the last thing fans heard was that the couple Joshua Rhodes and Drin Lim got engaged a few months ago.
Joshua Rhodes – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Joshua Daniel Rhodes was born in the United States on May 25th under the zodiac sign of Gemini.
He hasn’t revealed his birth year, hence his age is unknown. Joshua is of African-American ancestry and is of American nationality.
Joshua has not revealed his parents’ names. He has, however, mentioned his mum in social media posts.
Similarly, his family includes his two younger siblings.
He attended Spokane Falls Community College before transferring to Eastern Washington University.
Net Worth of Joshua Rhodes? Salary, Earning
Joshua Rhodes has a net worth of over $500k as of 2021.
Facts of Joshua Rhodes
|Real Name||Joshua Daniel Rhodes|
|Birthday||May 25, 1988|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
The news that Joshua Rhodes and Erin had married astonished everyone because the event was performed secretly.
They first met in 2018 at the same church where they both went.
Similarly, the couple announced their engagement in September 2020, after Joshua proposed to Erin at her parents’ home in Los Angeles.
Regardless, the pair married on January 21 in Erin’s parents’ backyard, with Joshua’s father officiating. According to the co-host,
“We didn’t spend the night before the wedding separately, and on the wedding day, I ended up going to work and doing ‘The Rundown,'” she says.
“I returned to my residence at midday, and we married at 4 p.m.” At work, I already had my hair and makeup done!”
The co-host informed her social media followers of the news by posting a photo of the wedding in March 2021.
Nonetheless, the couple has not revealed any plans to have children for the time being.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Joshua Rhodes’s spouse stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has a tall and powerful physique. Joshua has a shaved head and dark brown eyes.
Joshua Rhodes – Professional Career
Rhodes has been the center of attention since tying the knot with Erin Lim, an E! News TV personality.
While Erin is a well-known television personality, Joshua is the creative director of the apparel line “The Last Adam.”
In 2012, he began his career as a graphic designer for Spokane Hoopfest before joining Magner Sanborn.
He worked as a freelance designer at Spokane Fire Fighter Credit Union in 2013.
He has assisted with the rebranding of the company’s marketing materials, including Spokane Shock Arena Football, Orlando Magic, and many more.
He worked as a graphic designer for WME and as a Brand Manager for Live Nation in 2015. Erin’s spouse received ADDY Awards in 2012 and 2014.
Joshua Rhodes – Social Media Status
Erin Lim’s spouse Rhodes’ Instagram handle is @joshuadrhodes, and he has roughly 7k followers.
Despite not having as much career success as his girlfriend, Joshua had a sizable social media following.
Aside from that, tracking down his activities on other social media platforms proved difficult.
Quick Facts of Joshua Rhodes
- Joshua was born on 25th May in the United States.
- While Erin is a popular TV personality, Joshua is the creative director of a clothing company, “The Last Adam.”
- The pair Joshnu and Erin first met in 2018 at the same church they attended.
- The couple was engaged in September 2020 after Joshua proposed to Erin at her parent’s house in Los Angeles.
- Erin Lim Reveals She Quietly Married Joshua in Private CeremonyRegardless, the couple tied the knot on January 21 in Erin’s parent’s backyard while Joshua’s father officiated the ceremony.