Who is Kelly Van Halen?
Kelly Van Halen is an American designer and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California. Kelly Van Halen has a premium label that creates ordinary goods with an opulent appearance. Regardless of her enormous business and athletic children, she is most known as the second wife of Alex Van Halen, drummer of the famous band Van Halen. They also have a kid together, Aric Van Halen. The couple divorced years ago, yet they continue to maintain their kid together.
Kelly Van Halen- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Kelly Van Halen was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1956.
She was born Kelly Carter Rogers and was born under the sign of Taurus.
Kelly is also of Caucasian race and has both Canadian and American citizenship.
She has a sister, despite the fact that her parents’ identities are unknown.
Sue Carter is Kelly’s sister’s name.
Aside from that, little information regarding Kelly’s precise birthdate, parents, or early childhood experiences is available.
Kelly’s achievement demonstrates that her parents nurtured her well in her community.
When it comes to Kelly’s academic credentials, there isn’t much specific information available.
Kelly, according to reports, finished high school at her local high school.
There is no more information on Kelly’s academic achievements.
Net Worth of Kelly Van Halen? Salary, Earning
Kelly Van Halen received Best Of Houzz honors in the design and service categories in 2012 and 2014.
They were recognized as one of TRENDS’ top 50 designers for their services, one-of-a-kind projects, and work quality.
Kelly Van Halen’s net worth is currently unknown.
Facts of Kelly Van Halen
|Real Full Birth Name||Kelly Carter Rogers|
|Famous for||Being the Ex-Wife of an American musician Alex Van Halen.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: kellyvanhalen (10.5k followers).
Facebook: KellyVan HalenDesign(251 followers).
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||64 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1956.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Birthplace||Toronto, Ontario, Canada.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, the United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Kelly Carter’s true name is Kelly Van Halen, but she insisted on adopting her ex-husband’s name owing to its popularity.
There is no information about her prior relationship with famed musician Baron Rogers.
They were together for thirteen years, from 1983 until 1996.
From that relationship, she also has a son named Aric, who was born on October 6, 1989.
They never revealed the cause of their divorce, but they did eventually stop their partnership.
However, Alex married Stine Schyberg, and Kelly married and had a daughter named Stellah from her second marriage.
Baron Rogers is the name of her new partner.
The designer divorces the drummer, but she never abandoned Van Halen, not the band member, but his surname, which is why Alex Van Halen sued her.
The businesswoman grew her business by utilizing an existing well-known brand name, Van Halen.
She was preparing to trademark this name before her ex initiated a court complaint against her in October 2013.
The artist claims that if Kelly Van Halen uses their name, it would confuse their followers and their company.
It took three years to reach an out-of-court settlement.
Kelly Carter has pledged to never trade for anything linked to music, and she is now free to utilize the company name for other things.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Kelly Van Halen is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs roughly 56 kg.
Her physical measurements are 34-28-36, and she wears a 32B bra.
She also has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Kelly Van Halen- Professional Career
Kelly Van Halen has a high-end firm that provides everyday items for a glamorous look.
She is most known as the second wife of Alex Van Halen, drummer of the iconic band Van Halen.
Aric Van Halen, their son, is still alive. The couple split years ago, yet they still adore their son together.
She also owns the KellyBaron brand, which she co-founded with her current business partner Barron.
This company specializes solely in building and interior design.
She has a severely sweet taste, and her Instagram feed is chock-full of delicious dishes.
Her lovely grin appears to be the result of her eating habits. Her new spouse and Aric Alex’s son get along nicely.
They typically love family gatherings. Even though they are step-siblings, both designers’ children are close.
They both share a similar passion for sports and gaming.
Aric and Stellah are both athletes and runners.
Aric also competed in the Olympics trials, but he finished 11th.
Kelly Van Halen’s goods are well-known in the United States, and she has garnered several accolades, including Best Of Houzz design and service category in 2012 and 2014.
They were also selected as one of TRENDS’ top 50 designers for their services, one-of-a-kind designs, and work quality.
Kelly’s firm provides robes, shrugs, baby accessories, and towels, among other things.
A towel from her collection costs more than $250.
Kelly is a frequent user of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Kelly has 275 fans on her Facebook page, 1078 followers on Twitter, and 1206 followers on Instagram.
Quick Facts of Kelly Van Halen
- Kelly is a Designer, Entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California, the United States.
- She was born in the year 1956 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Regardless of her big business and athletic children, she is best known as the second wife of Alex Van Halen, drummer of the popular band Van Halen.
- Her real name is Kelly Carter, but she insisted on using her former husband’s name due to its success.
- They still have a son together, Aric Van Halen.
- Her products are well-known in the United States, and she has received awards such as Best Of Houzz Design and Service category in 2012 and 2014.
- Kelly’s company is a luxury and health brand that mostly sells robes, shrugs, baby accessories, and towels.
- Kelly has won awards such as Best Of Houzz in the design and service categories in 2012 and 2014.
- They named one of TRENDS’ top 50 designers for their services, unique projects, and work quality.
- Her net worth is not available at the moment.
- There is no detail available about her previous relationship with the renowned drummer Baron Rogers.
- However, the pair moved on and Alex married Stine Schyberg, and Kelly married and gave birth to a daughter Stellah from her second marriage.
- The entrepreneur improved her company by using an already well-known brand name, Van Halen.
- Before her ex filed a court lawsuit against her in October 2013, she was about to trademark this name.
- According to the singer, if Kelly uses their name, it would confuse their fans and their business.
- It took three-year to settle outside of the courtroom.
- All parties agreed that Kelly Carter should never trade for something related to music, and she is now free to use the company name for other products.