Kirsten Tibballs’ net worth is $1 million.
- 1 Who is Kirsten Tibballs?
- 2 Kirsten Tibballs – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Kirsten Tibballs? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Kirsten Tibballs
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Kirsten Tibballs – Professional Career
- 8 Kirsten Tibballs – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Kirsten Tibballs
Who is Kirsten Tibballs?
Kirsten Tibballs is a well-known Australian pastry chef and chocolatier. For Kirsten Tibballs’ contributions to the chocolate industry, she is known as the “Queen of Chocolate.” She is a regular contributor of recipes and articles to several of the world’s best pastry periodicals, including ‘so excellent’ and ‘Pastry & Baking North America.’
Kirsten Tibballs – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Kirsten Tibballs was born on January 5, 1973, in Leongatha, Victoria, under the sign of Capricorn.
The 48-year-old pastry chef is of Australian origin and of Caucasian heritage.
Christine and Agatha gave birth to the chocolatier. Pearcedale was where her parents raised her.
She had established a home cake-making business by the age of 13 and was selling novelty, birthday, and wedding cakes to extended family and friends.
Net Worth of Kirsten Tibballs? Salary, Earning
The pastry chef Kirsten makes a good living as a chef, reality television star, and entrepreneur.
She has already amassed a fortune and lives a lavish lifestyle. Kirsten Tibballs is predicted to have a net worth of $1 million as of 2021.
Facts of Kirsten Tibballs
|Real Name||Kirsten Tibballs|
|Birthday||January 5, 1973|
|Profession||Pastry Chef and Chocolatier|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Parents||Christine and Agatha|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Kirsten Tibballs is married to Michael Louros, whom she adores. Charlie, the couple’s son, was born.
Their son is a sugar addict. The three-person family keeps a low profile and prefers to avoid the spotlight.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Kirsten Tibballs stands at 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has a thin, well-kept physique that weighs roughly 140 pounds.
She has light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Kirsten Tibballs – Professional Career
Tibballs had an interest in pastry and baking from an early age.
At the age of 12, she entered the Dandenong Show in the cake-making and pastry categories.
She subsequently began her training at a tiny bakery in Mornington.
She began working as a commis pastry chef at the Sheraton Towers Hotel in Melbourne when she was 20 years old.
In 2002, Tibballs established Savour Chocolate and Patisserie School. In June 2017, she also released her first app, Mix n’ Make.
She has also been on MasterChef Australia and Everyday Gourmet with Justine Schofield.
She also serves as an ambassador for the Bulla Family Diary and the Belgian chocolate company Callebaut.
Tibballs has also represented Australia at the World Pastry Championships in Las Vegas, where she was named the world’s best at making handmade chocolates.
She also won gold in Germany in the Pastry Olympics.
She has also served as a judge for international events such as the World Chocolate Masters in Paris, the World Chocolate Masters National Selections in London, and the Patisserie Grand Prix in Japan.
Kirsten Tibballs – Social Media Status
In terms of Kirsten’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
Quick Facts of Kirsten Tibballs
- Kirsten is a leading Australian pastry chef and chocolatier in the industry.
- She is often referred to as the ‘Queen of Chocolate’ for her contribution to the chocolate industry.
- Kirsten is also an ambassador for both the Bulla Family Diary and the Belgian chocolate brand Callebaut.
- She has represented Australia at the World Pastry Championships in Las Vegas, where she was recognized as the best in the world for handmade chocolates.
- Kirsten has represented Australia at the World Pastry Championships in Las Vegas.
- As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million.