- 1 Kirstyn Crawford: Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Kirstyn Crawford?
- 3 Kirstyn Crawford: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
- 4 Facts of Kirstyn Crawford
- 5 What is the tale that lies beneath the surface?
- 6 Kirstyn Crawford: Hight Weight & Body Measurement
- 7 Kirstyn Crawford: Single or Married?
- 8 Kirstyn Crawford: Personal Existence
- 9 Quick Facts of Kirstyn Crawford
Kirstyn Crawford: Biography
Kirstyn Crawford is one of the women who have come forward to speak out about Michael Corn’s sexual assault. She is an ABC News employee who filed a lawsuit against the former top producer of the show “Good Morning America” on Wednesday, August 25, 2021.
She has accused Michael Corn of sexually assaulting her and creating a hostile work environment for the women in the business. She claims Mr. Corn assaulted her in 2015 during a business trip to Los Angeles, and she has now filed a lawsuit against him in New York state court.
In her documents or the action she filed with the court officials, she stated that Mr. Corn sexually attacked former ABC producer Jill McClain when both were working for ABC on “World News Tonight” over a decade ago.
What is the Net Worth of Kirstyn Crawford?
Kirstyn Crawford is a producer for ABC’s “Good Morning America” She earns around $100 thousand per year.
Her husband Toohey is one of the top anchors for Fox 8 and earns an annual salary ranging between $ 20,000 – $ 100,000.
Kirstyn Crawford: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
Kirstyn is a 31-year-old woman who was born in 1991 and now lives in New York. Jaw Crawford is her father’s name, Tracy is her mother, and Corey is her only sibling.
In 2012, she graduated from Barnard College at the age of 22. Since then, she has been working tirelessly and passionately in the field of anchoring.
Facts of Kirstyn Crawford
Kirstyn Crawford Biography
|Real Name||Kirstyn Crawford|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Residence||New York, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 165 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs|
|Who is her husband?||Joe Toohey|
|Children||One (Hayes Marie)|
What is the tale that lies beneath the surface?
In her lawsuit, Kirstyn Crawford claimed that Mr. Corn sexually attacked her in 2015 on a labor trip to Los Angeles to cover the Academy Awards. Mr. Corn, on the other hand, has refuted the claims leveled against him on Wednesday.
She filed a lawsuit in New York State court alleging that he abused her during an Uber ride and also in a hotel. She was traumatized by the entire situation.
Ms. Crawford has worked with the organization as a producer on “Good Morning America” alongside George Stephanopoulos. She further stated that his actions had harmed her career.
Mr. Corn has categorically denied the charges and stated that he would deny any allegations of inappropriate sexual contact with any other lady. He’d have to defend himself against all of these women.
Furthermore, he stated that Ms. Crawford’s claims are verifiably untrue and are intended to deceive. The lawsuit also claimed that Mr. Corn fostered an environment that forced women to work in hostile environments and be excluded. Both women refused to comment on the news.
In terms of their lawyer, Milton L. Williams, he stated that the healing process had begun. Both women would be represented by Mr. Williams.
Kirstyn Crawford: Hight Weight & Body Measurement
Height in Feet and inches – 5’4″ – in centimeters – 165 cm Weight in Kilograms: 54 kg; Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
Blonde hair with hazel eyes
Kirstyn Crawford: Single or Married?
Jill McClain, on the other hand, is not a party to this complaint but has backed Ms. Crawford’s argument.
The claim also names the organization ABC, alleging that the corporation received complaints from multiple women about a decade ago but failed to take the proper disciplinary procedures at the time.
Mr. Corn stated in one of his comments that he vehemently denies the charges brought against him of sexually abusing another woman.
He claims that both ladies are fabricating the allegations. In addition, he stated that he would defend himself against such charges.
Kirstyn Crawford: Personal Existence
Kirstyn married Fox News writer Joseph Toohey, known colloquially as Joe Toohey. They married in 2016, then a year later, in September 2017, they exchanged holy vows to support each other in all circumstances.
The pair had a beautiful daughter named Hailey Marie as a result of their marriage.
Quick Facts of Kirstyn Crawford
- Kirstyn Crawford alleged that Mr, Corn assaulted her in 2015 during a business trip to Los Angeles and she has now filed a suit against him in New York state court.
- Mr. Corn has completely denied the allegations and has said that he would deny the allegations that engaged in improper sexual contact with any other woman.
- As far as their lawyer is concerned, the lawyer, Milton L. Williams said that the healing process has begun.
- In one of his statements, Mr. Corn wrote that he fervently denies the allegations that are made on him in the case of sexually assaulting another woman.
- However, Mr. Corn left the organization in April, and in May he joined another organization named Nexstar
- Media Group at the position of the president of news in its national cable network News Nation (formerly known as WGN America).