Kristian Alfonso’s Net Worth is estimated around $200,000 (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Kristian Alfonso’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Kristian Alfonso’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Kristian Alfonso, is an actress, former figure skater, and fashion model from the United States. Her role as Hope Williams Brady on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives catapulted her to fame. She also starred in the film Joshua Tree, which was released in 1993.
Kristian Alfonso’s Net Worth
Kristian Alfonso’s started out as a figure skater, winning gold at the Junior Olympic Figure Skating Championships. She first appeared on television in 1981, in the TV movie The Starmaker, opposite Rock Hudson.
Her net worth is expected to be about $200,000 (USD).
Age & Zodiac
Kristian Alfonso is 58-years old. Her Zodiac sign is Virgo.
Facts of Kristian Alfonso
|Real Name||Kristian-Joy Alfonso|
|Birthday||September 5, 1963|
|Height||approx 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Husband/ Spouse||Danny Daggenhurst|
|Net Worth||Approx $200,000 (USD)|
Kristian Alfonso’s Relationship Status
In 2001, Kristian Alfonso married her second husband, Danny Daggenhurst. The couple shares two children.
Alfonso was previously married to Simon Macauley, whom she married from 1987 to 1991. They have a son, who was born in the fall of 1990.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Kristian Alfonso is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 1.63 meters or 163 centimeters. She is around 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. 34-26-35 inches is her body measurement.
She wears a 33 C bra cup size. She, too, is a fitness nut. She has blonde hair and stunning blue eyes.
Quick Facts of Kristian Alfonso
- By the age of 15, she had appeared on the covers of over 30 magazines, including Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Kristian Alfonso first appeared on television in 1981, in the TV movie The Starmaker, opposite Rock Hudson.
- She began her professional career as a figure skater, winning gold at the Junior Olympic Figure Skating Championships.
- Her ancestors are from Sicily and Calabria, and she is Italian-American.
- She has a good degree, according to her credentials.
- Kristian Alfonso is very popular on social media and has a sizable fan base there.
- In the CBS film “Whatever Happened to Bobby Earl,” she appeared alongside Kate Jackson.
- Swimming, dancing, and watching TV shows are some of her favorite pastimes.