- 1 Who is Lady Kitty Spencer?
- 2 Lady Kitty Spencer – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Lady Kitty Spencer? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Lady Kitty Spencer
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Lady Kitty Spencer – Professional Career
- 8 Lady Kitty Spencer – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Lady Kitty Spencer
Who is Lady Kitty Spencer?
Lady Kitty Spencer’s modeling career has taken precedence over her royal family status. Lady Kitty Spencer is the late Princess Diana’s niece and Prince Harry and William’s first cousin. She did, however, stand out as the brand spokeswoman for the jewelry company BVLGARI.
Lady Kitty Spencer – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Lady Kitty Spencer was born in 1990 in London, England. Her birthday is on the 28th of December every year, and she is a Sagittarius.
She is a British national and the daughter of Charles Spencer and Victoria Lockwood.
She has three younger brothers and sisters, as well as four younger half-siblings from his father’s former marriage.
The eldest daughter of Charles Spencer and Victoria Lockwood, the British model was born. Her father is the 9th Earl Spencer, while her mother was a model in the past.
Lady is also the late Princess Diana’s niece, and she was born with the full name Lady Kitty Eleanor Spencer.
Her parents divorced in December 1997 after marrying in August 1989. Her father then married Caroline Freud and then Karen Villeneuve.
Her mother also exchanged second vows with Jonathan Aitken.
Lady was raised with three younger siblings and four younger half-siblings from her father’s second and third marriages.
She also has twin sisters named Eliza Spencer and Amelia Spencer, as well as a brother named Louis Spencer.
She received her schooling at the Reddam House, a private institution.
She then attended European Business School in London before graduating from the University of Cape Town.
Net Worth of Lady Kitty Spencer? Salary, Earning
Kitty is an ambassador for Centrepoint, an organization that helps homeless adolescents. Lady Kitty Spencer’s net worth is still being calculated as of 2020.
Facts of Lady Kitty Spencer
|Real Name||Lady Kitty Spencer|
|Birthday||28 December 1990|
|Dating/Boyfriend||Michael Lewis (engaged)|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Parents||Charles Spencer and Victoria Lockwood|
|Siblings||Eliza Spencer, Amelia Spencer, and Louis Spencer|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Lady Kitty Spencer, a British model, is dating and now engaged to multi-millionaire fashion mogul Michael Lewis. Charles Spencer, her father, is six years her senior.
Since last spring, the couple has been dating. During a trip across New York City in May 2019, the couple made their romance public.
Furthermore, they were seen kissing after leaving Club 55 in August.
Lady Kitty has startled the internet by exposing her diamond engagement ring, which was handed to her by her fiancé, Michael Lewis.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Lady Kitty Spencer, the British model, has a well-maintained body structure. In terms of body measurements, she stands at 5 feet 8 inches tall.
In addition, she has blonde hair and black eyes.
Lady Kitty Spencer – Professional Career
Kitty began modeling when she was one year old when she appeared on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK alongside her mother.
She was then signed by Strom Model Management and made her modeling debut in the December 2015 edition of Tatler.
She was even given the opportunity to walk the runway for Dolce & Gabbana at Milan Fashion Week.
Lady was also featured on the cover of Vogue Japan and the cover of Hello Fashion Monthly in June 2017.
She walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in the 2017 Christmas show at Harrods, as well as in the Venetian spring/summer print campaign.
During the 2018 Milan Fashion Week, she even walked in Dolce & Gabbana’s Secrets & Diamonds fashion show.
In May 2018, her modeling success allowed her to become the newest brand ambassador for the jewelry company, BVLGARI.
She has also appeared in the editorials of Elle Russia and Marie Claire Spain.
Lady Kitty Spencer – Social Media Status
In terms of Lady’s social media, her official Instagram account @kitty.spencer has 745k followers.
Quick Facts of Lady Kitty Spencer
- Lady is the niece of Late Princess Diana and the First cousin of Prince Harry and William.
- But, she stood out being the brand ambassador of the Jewelry brand, BVLGARI.
- Lady Spencer was born in London, England, in the UK in 1990.
- Belonging to British nationality, she is the daughter of Charles Spencer and Victoria Lockwood.
- Back in May 2019, the duo Lady and Michael Lewis made their relationship public during a stroll through New York City.
- Moreover, in August, they were spotted kissing after leaving Club 55.
- Now, Lady shocked the internet world by revealing her diamond engagement band given by her fiancé, Michael Lewis.