Who is Laura Ciancola?
Laura Ciancola shot to fame after dating American soccer player Tim Howard. Tim, Laura Ciancola’s ex-husband, is a goalkeeper for the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer. Additionally, he played for the English Premier League team Everton F.C.
Laura Ciancola: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Laura Ciancola was born and raised in the United States of America, but her parents’ names are unknown.
She is an indigenous American and a member of the white ethnic group.
She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
What is the net worth of Laura Ciancola?
Laura Ciancola’s net worth is about $3 million.
Facts of Laura Ciancola
|Tim Howard (m. 2003–2012)
|Jacob Howard, Alivia Howard
Laura Ciancola: Relationships with Tim Howard, Ex-Husband
To be sure, the former couple has yet to share their love story, including when and how they met.
However, it is certain that they dated for an extended period of time prior to exchanging wedding vows.
Laura married Tim Howard, a famous American soccer player, in 2003.
Their wedding ceremony took place in New York City’s Central Park.
Two days after Tim signed a contract with Manchester United, the couple married.
The couple appears to be in perfect harmony and living happily as husband and wife.
At first glance, everything appears to be ideal for the couple.
They, too, became parents to two children. Jacob Howard is the son, and Alivia Howard is the daughter.
After ten years of living together as husband and wife, the couple’s relationship breaks down.
Finally, in August 2013, the couple separated and filed for divorce.
Following her divorce from her ex-husband Tim, she married another partner.
Laura Ciancola: Current Husband
Laura has a romantic relationship with her current husband Trey Liebenrood following the divorce.
Her current husband is also a divorced father of two children.
The couple married on October 12, 2013, shortly after she obtained a divorce from Tim.
Additionally, her ex-husband Tim married Nora Segura, an enviable actress, and model.
Nora is an Instagram sensation, but his wedding date is still being determined.
Laura Ciancola’s Ex-Husband’s Net Worth
Laura Ciancola is well-known as the ex-wife of popular football player Tim Howard.
As a result, determining Ciancola’s true net worth is difficult without knowledge of her professional career.
However, she maintains a comfortable lifestyle solely on the basis of her earnings.
Additionally, her ex-husband Tim Howard is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million celebrity net worth.
While he earns a yearly salary of $3 million from his professional career.
Laura received substantial alimony following her divorce from Tim for child support, according to reports.
Certainly, she received a sizable sum of money as alimony, but the exact amount is still under review.
According to reports, she was paid $1,650 per month in child support.
Laura Ciancola: Career
- Laura Ciancola gained media attention as the ex-wife of Tim Howard, a well-known soccer player.
- Apart from that, little is known about her professional life.
- However, her ex-husband Howard is a professional soccer player in the United States.
- He is currently a goalkeeper for USL Championship club Memphis 901 FC, in which he owns a minority stake and serves as sporting director.
- He began his professional career with the North Jersey Imperials in 1997.
- Additionally, he serves as an international ambassador for former club Everton in the United States of America.
- Tim is widely regarded as the greatest goalkeeper in the history of American soccer.
- He was named captain and goalkeeper of the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer.
- He was a member of the PFA Premier League Team of the Year in 2003–04.
- Additionally, he was a 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Glove winner.
- Additionally, he was signed to an English premier league contract with Manchester United F.C. in 2003 and performed admirably for them until 2007.
- He then joined Everton, where he became only the fourth goalkeeper to score in a Premier League game.
- Tim has earned the most caps for the United States men’s national team.
- He is referred to as the “rarest of creatures – an American soccer hero,” alluding to the American public’s preference for other sports over soccer, in comparison to the majority of other countries.