Check our most recent updates about Lily Sastry’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Lily Sastry’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Lily Sastry is a social media sensation, a celebrity boy, and a dancer. She is best known for being Rowan Atkinson’s daughter. He is best known for his roles in the sitcoms Blackadder and The Good Wife. She began her career in the entertainment industry as a child performer. In 2004, she made her debut in the children’s film “Tooth.”
Lily Sastry’s Net Worth
Lily Sastry used Instagram to post fashion and lifestyle selfies. Her net worth is expected to be around $3 million in 2020. (USD).
Lily Sastry: Height and Weight
Lily Sastry is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She is around 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. 34-26-35 inches is her body measurement. She wears a 33 C bra cup size. She, too, is a fitness nut. She has blonde hair and stunning dark brown eyes.
Birth, Age, Zodiac & Culture
Lily Sastry’s birthday is in the year 1995. She is actually 25 years old. She is of mixed race and holds British nationality. Virgo is her zodiac sign. She was born in the English capital of London.
Facts of Lily Sastry
|Real Name||Lily Sastry|
|Famous As||1. Dancer
2. Rowan Atkinson’s Daughter,
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Lily Sastry’s Relationship
Lily Sastry has been tight-lipped about her love life. She is happily single and concentrating on her career. She hopes to win an Academy Award for Actress one day.
Quick Facts of Lily Sastry
- Lily Atkinson is another name for Lily Sastry.
- She works as a singer and burlesque dancer and is an artist in her own right.
- She began her career in the entertainment industry as a child performer.
- In 2004, she made her first appearance in the children’s film Tooth.
- The film tells the tale of a young Tooth Fairy who has lost her ability to use magic, according to IMDb.
- She also appeared in Mr. Bean’s Holiday and Johnny English Reborn, both directed by her father.
- She also began practicing cabaret and gave her first major cabaret appearance at The Pheasantry, a well-known supper club in London.
- She then went on to star in Lily, a one-woman West End cabaret show with a live band that ran for two nights in 2016.
- “I had always been a writer, but it wasn’t until I was around 14/15 that I really started writing music,” Lily Sastry says. I was still pushing myself by writing stories and poetry and coming up with melodies. Of course, as a singer and artist, I knew exactly what I wanted to do right away.”
- She is very popular on social media and has a sizable fan base there.