- 1 Who is Luke Harding?
- 2 Luke Harding – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Luke Harding? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Luke Harding
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Luke Harding – Professional Career
- 8 Luke Harding – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Luke Harding
Who is Luke Harding?
Luke Harding, a well-known British journalist, is also known as Luke Daniel. Luke Harding, a foreign journalist for The Guardian, is also a writer whose books, such as Mafia State, are sold internationally. The book details his time in Russia as well as the political structure under Vladimir Putin.
Luke Harding – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Luke Harding was born in the United Kingdom on April 21, 1968. He is currently 52 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus.
He is British by nationality and of mixed ethnicity. Luke was born to the British-descent Harding family.
Nonetheless, no information on the Harding family has been released.
In terms of academic credentials, he graduated from Atlantic College with an International Baccalaureate diploma.
He also studies English at the University of Oxford.
Net Worth of Luke Harding? Salary, Earning
Luke may be content with the amount of money he earns from his professional position as a journalist and writer.
And Luke Harding’s net worth is reported to be approximately $3 million.
Facts of Luke Harding
|Real Name||Luke Daniel Harding|
|Birthday||April 28, 1968|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Luke Harding is not a single man. He is married to his long-term girlfriend, Phoebe Taplin, who is also a journalist and writer by trade.
However, they have not revealed their wedding date or children to the media.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Luke Harding appears to have a healthy body since his height is 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 72 kg.
His hair is light brown, and he has lovely green eyes.
Luke Harding – Professional Career
Harding began his career as a reporter for the Evening Argus, The Sunday Correspondent, and The Daily Mail.
He joined The Guardian in 1990 after working for those well-known companies.
As a journalist, he has previously gone to several parts of the world, including Moscow, Berlin, and Delhi, and has covered battles in Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan.
The Guardian then emailed him a piece that was quite similar to passages published in the Exile in 2007.
Then, in 2011, he was denied re-entry into Russia after Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov informed him that Luke had expired.
However, he had requested that his visa be extended until May, which the Minister granted.
In addition, he co-authored Wikileaks: Inside Julian Assange’s War against Secrecy with David Leigh in 2011.
The book went viral and received so much attention that it was adapted into a Hollywood film called The Fifth Estate in 2013.
Similarly, he had spoken little about The Guardian there.
Furthermore, in 2016, he wrote A Very Expensive Poison, a book on the death of Russian ex-KGB officer Alexander Litvinenko.
Similarly, he received the James Cameron Prize for Russia, Ukraine, and Edward Snowden.
Luke Harding – Social Media Status
Luke has approximately 41.7k Twitter followers, but no information about his Facebook or Twitter followers is accessible.
Quick Facts of Luke Harding
- One of the renowned British Journalist Luke is also known by the name of Luke Daniel.
- A foreign correspondent for The Guardian, he is also a writer whose book is available worldwide like Mafia State.
- Luke has also been awarded the James Cameron prize for Russia, Ukraine, and Edward Snowden.
- And his estimated net worth swings around $3 million.
- Luke is in a nuptial relationship with his long-time girlfriend, Phoebe Taplin, who is also a journalist and writer by profession.