Who is Mia Sharrocks?
Mia Sharrock is the daughter of a British newscaster, journalist, and TV presenter. Mia Sharrocks is well-known since she is the daughter of Fiona Elizabeth Bruce. Her father Nigel Sharrocks is the non-executive chairman of Digital Cinema Media, an ad agency. She is mainly known because of her parents’ influence in the media although she is pathing her way to the top of her career choice.
Mia Sharrocks- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Mia Sharrocks was born in 2001 in England to Mr. Nigel Sharrock and Mrs. Fiona Elizabeth Bruce.
She spent her childhood memories and days with her parents, Nigel and Elizabeth, and especially with his brother, Sam.
Facts of Mia Sharrocks
|Fiona Elizabeth Bruce, Nigel Sharrocks
|5 ft 7
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Nigel Sharrocks and Fiona Elizabeth Bruce are her parents.
Mia and her parents married in 1994.
They met at Nigel’s, the director of Elizabeth’s advertising agency, talk.
Mia is the daughter of a newscaster, journalist, and TV broadcaster from the United Kingdom.
She is well-known since she is Fiona Elizabeth Bruce’s daughter.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Any information regarding her physique is unknown.
Mia Sharrocks- Professional Career
Nobody knows anything aboutMia Sharrocks’ professional experience or where she attended school.
She is also young, so she may not yet be working. In any case, almost certainly.
Mia is 20 years old when this novel is published, so she could be in her first year of college at the time.
Mia Sharrocks is not active on social media platforms.
Quick Facts of Mia Sharrocks
- Mia is the daughter of a British newscaster, journalist, and TV broadcaster.
- She is well-known because she is the daughter of Fiona Elizabeth Bruce.
- Sharrocks was born in England, United Kingdom, in 2001, to Mr. Nigel Sharrock and Mrs. Fiona Elizabeth Bruce.
- Nobody knows anything about her professional background, and no one knows where she went to school.
- Mia is 20 years old at the time this novel is released, so she could be in her first year of college.
- At the time this was written, no one knew how much Mia was worth.