Miley Cyrus is an American singer and actress who has done performance on the television show-Hannah Montana and has produced many soundtrack albums. She is also a songwriter, record producer, composer, dancer, and fashion designer. She was named the fourteenth most charitable celebrity of the year 2013.
Let’s know the net worth of Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus has an estimated net worth of $160 million at present being singer and songwriter. She has got famous due to her performance in the Disney series –Hannah Montana. After that show, she has produced many soundtrack albums from the help of her father Billy Ray Cyrus.
Being a famous singer, Miley Cyrus earns $36 million per month. She has played a role in film and television up to 2019. But later, she hasn’t pursued a career in film or television. The hit songs of Miley are Wrecking ball, Midnight sky, We can’t stop, Don’t call me angel, etc. She has made a successful career as being a singer.
Early life of Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus was born in Franklin, Tennessee, United States on November 23, 1992. She is an American singer and actress who is 27 years old. Her father’s name is Billy Ray Cyrus and her mother’s name is Tish Cyrus. Miley Cyrus’s real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. Because of her happy face, her nickname as Smiley, and later it was changed into Miley. She grew up on the family farm near Nashville, Tennessee with two siblings and three half-siblings. She had a passion from childhood to do acting by appearing in her father’s television series. She had studied at Heritage Elementary school. Her family shifted to Toronto, Canada due to her father’s role in the TV series Doc(2001). When her family shifted to Los Angeles, she studied with a private tutor while she was doing the cast on Hannah Montana.
|DID YOU KNOW?
Miley Cyrus’s first song was for Jesse McCartney who appeared on the show ‘Hannah Montana’. Though he was six years older, she even showed that song to him and he said that song was cute.
Career of Miley Cyrus
- She has done her first role in the 2001-released family medical drama series, ‘Doc’. Her father starred in this series and also composed the theme music for the show.
- In 2003, she played the role of ‘Ruthie’ in the Golden Globe-nominated fantasy adventure film ‘Big Fish’. The film was based on Daniel Wallace’s novel.
- In 2004, Cyrus plays the role of Miley Stewart on the hit Disney show Hannah Montana where a young pop superstar (Montana) hides her celebrity identity to live as a normal teen in real life (Stewart). Cyrus also released a successful Hannah Montana soundtrack album in 2006.
- In 2007, Cyrus’s second series of the album ‘Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus’ lead to the launch of the Best of Both Worlds Tour where $31.3 million were collected during its opening weekend in February 2008.
- Cyrus’s second studio album ‘Breakout’ became a huge hit that was reached at the top of the pop album charts in 2008. She has also released ‘The Time of Our Lives’ and other featuring the hit singles ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ and ‘When I Look at You.’ Her songs were sold more than 5.38 million copies and earned a spot among the best-selling singles of all time.
- In 2008, she gave a voiceover for the character penny in the computer-animated flim’Bolt’.
- ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’ scored at the box office by bringing in more than $79 million following its April 2009 release.
- Her release album ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ was also a hit album in 2010.
- In 2011, she appeared on the MTV series Punk’d and also acted in many movies such as LOL, So undercover, 3D concert film, etc.
- In 2012, she had sung a song with Bob Dylan which became popular. She appeared in the CBS sitcom ‘Two and a half men’.
- In 2013, she stunned her audience at the MTV Video Music Awards by cutting her hair and wearing fashion clothes which were completely different from Hannah Montana. She also appeared as a nude in her ‘Wrecking ball’ song which earned the year honor at 2014 MTVs.
- In the 2015 VMAs, Cyrus announced the release of a new album and an album of Younger Now (2017) making a feature of the lead single “Malibu.”
- Cyrus resumed her film work in 2015 by appearing as herself in two-holiday comedies: The Night Before and A Very Murray Christmas. She also teamed with Woody Allen to star in the Amazon series Crisis in Six Scenes.
- Cyrus had become the female coach of season 11 of The Voice. But she left at the end of the season and came again in season 13 of The Voice in 2017.
- In her seventh studio album, Cyrus released “She is Coming” in May 2019 and the single “Mother’s Daughter” was arrived a couple of weeks later. Cyrus followed with “Slide Away” in August and then she teamed up with Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey for “Don’t Call Me Angel,” from the Charlie’s Angels soundtrack.
- Cyrus was the center of attention in June, 2019 on the TV series Black Mirror, in which she played a pop star named Ashley O. She launched the interview show Bright Minded: Live with Miley on Instagram Live for helping the public cope with the coronavirus pandemic.
About the relationship of Miley Cyrus
Cyrus was involved in more than twelve relationships since 2000. She got into a relationship with Tyler Posey from 2000 to 2002, Dylan Sprouse(2006), Nick Jonas, Thomas Sturges(2008), Adem J.Sevani(2009), Justin gaston(2008-2009), Liam Hemsworth(2009), Avan Jogia(2010), Mike Will Made-It(2013-2014), Benji Madden(2013), Douglas Booth(2014), Patrick Schwarzenegger(2014-2015). She got engaged to Liam Hemsworth in 2015. But there were frequent breakups and patch-ups with Liam because they thought that it would be okay to do so as they were making a career. When Miley went to Australia in January, 2016, she was spending time with Hemsworth’s family. Then, she again patched up and married him in 2018. But later when Liam found out that Miley cheated on him. The couple got divorced and both are sad from their divorce.
About family members of Miley Cyrus
- Father: Miley Cyrus’s father’s name is Billy Ray Cyrus. He was famous in the 1990s. He was married to Cindy Smith from 1986-1991. When he briefly dated a waitress Kristin Luckey, she gave birth to Christopher Cody in April. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Tish welcomed his first daughter. He had plenty of TV gigs after hitting the music charts, but his second big break came with the release of Hannah Montana.
- Mother: Miley Cyrus’s mother’s name is Tish Cyrus. She was married to Baxter Neal Helson and gave birth to daughter Brandi and son Trace. Tish secretly married to Billy Ray Cyrus. When Tish was about to give birth to the couple’s second child and her fourth, Billy Ray adopted Brandi and Trace. And they officially became Cyruses. There have been many ups and downs between the relation between Tish and Billy Ray over the years as they have two unfiling divorce papers. But their relationship is stronger than ever today. Tish also helped launch and manage Miley’s career.
- Half brother: Trace Cyrus is the half brother of Miley Cyrus. His band Metro Station’s “Shake It” was on the radio all the time back then. His former bandmate Mason Musso was connected to the family when his little brother Mitchel joined the cast of Hannah Montana. Oliver, Mitchel, and Miley were close friends while filming the show. Trace got along with Disney Channel stars when he dated actress Brenda Song. Today, Trace is 30 years old who is engaged to his girlfriend Taylor Lauren Sanders. He is continuing to release new music.
- Half brother: Christopher Cody Cyrus is the half brother of Miley Cyrus who is just 7 months older than Miley. Miley often doesn’t talk about Christopher. He is the least well- known brother in the Cyrus family. When he was born, Tish was pregnant and Miley was born. He said in the interview that he was carried out by the family.
- Half-sister: Brandi Cyrus is the half-sister of Miley Cyrus. She is a 31-year-old who is the Denver-based DJ co-hosts a popular podcast called Your Favorite Thing with former Bachelor contestant and fan-favorite Wells Adams. She also joined former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe on tour for live shows of her podcast Off the Vine. She loves her family very much.
- Brother: Braison is the youngest brother of Milley Cyrus. Braison is a 24-year-old who is a folk singer and model living in Nashville. According to his Instagram, he also works as a “part-time cranberry farmer.” In December 2018, he performed his debut, “I will never leave you” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Braison said that he was involved with his girlfriend Stella McBride in November 2018.
Sister: Noah Cyrus is the youngest member of the Cyrus family and youngest sister of Miley Cyrus. She is the 19-year-old pop singer who released her EP The Good Cry and went on tour late last year. Before that, her debut song “Make Me (Cry)” in 2015 was a huge success and peaked at no. 46 billboard of 100. Noah has built her fanbase on her authenticity and opened about her struggles with depression and anxiety. She is close to all of her siblings.
Body measurement of Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus stands tall at a height of 1.65 meters or 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 48 kg. She has a bust measurement of 34, a waist measurement of 24, and a hip measurement of 33. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is naturally dark brown but dyed blonde.
Awards and achievements
As an actor, singer, and songwriter, Miley Cyrus has been nominated more than 100 times in various award ceremonies for her amazing works. Among more than 100 times awards, she has been the proud recipient of more than 50 awards in the MTV Movie Awards, Teen Choice Award and People’s Choice Award. In such a short span of her career, she has been in the prestigious Golden Globe nomination and American Music Award nomination.
|Full Name:||Destiny Hope Cyrus|
|Birth Date:||November 23, 1992|
|Birthplace:||Franklin, Tennessee, United States|
|Profession:||Singer, songwriter, actress|
|Height / How tall :||5ft 5 inches|
|Salary:||$36 million per month|
|Net Worth:||$160 million|