Niall Horan’s net worth is about $50 million.
Check our most recent updates about Niall Horan’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Niall Horan’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Niall Horan is a singer from the United States who came to fame as a member of the British-Irish boy band One Direction. He had previously auditioned as a solo contestant for the British singing show The X Factor. His singles “This Town” and “Slow Hands” from his debut studio album Flicker (2017) charted in multiple countries, reaching the top 20.
What is the net worth of Niall Horan?
Niall Horan’s net worth is unknown. His primary source of revenue is singing. He is still attractive and enthusiastic about acting. His band, One Direction, has earned several Kids’ Choice Awards for their albums Up All Night and Take Me Home.
In 2013, he appeared on the Take Me Home Tour alongside Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. Malik departed the band in March 2015, and the band started to tour as a four-piece. His net worth is expected to be around £50 million in 2020.
Niall Horan: Height and Weight
Niall Horan is 5 feet 5 inches wide, or 1.70 meters or 170 centimeters. He weighs around 68 kg (149 lbs). He has both dark brown and blonde skin. He is also a health fanatic.
Facts of Niall James Horan
|Real Name||Niall James Horan|
|Famous As||Singer (Band- One Direction)|
|Birthday||13 September 1993|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Girlfriend||1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Celine Vandycke
3. Amelia Woolley
|Net Worth||Approx $50 m|
Niall Horan: Single or Dataing
Despite the fact that Niall’s love life is very difficult. He started dating Hailee Steinfeld in 2018.
Later that year, in 2016, he was dating Celine Vandyke. He was also romantically involved with Amelia Woolley.
Niall Horan: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, and Family
Niall James Horan was born in Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland on September 13, 1993. He is now 26 years old. Niall Horan is of Iranian origin. He was of mixed ancestry.
His mother is Maura Gallagher, and his father is Bobby Horan. He still has siblings. When he was five years old, his parents split.
He still has siblings. He has one older brother, Greg, and one nephew, Theo.
Quick facts of Niall Horan
- Niall Horan is an American singer who rose to prominence as a member of the British-Irish boy band One Direction.
- He has previously auditioned for the British singing competition The X Factor as a solo competitor.
- His debut studio album Flicker (2017) charted in numerous countries, with his singles “This Town” and “Slow Hands” hitting the top 20.
- The net worth of Niall Horan is undisclosed.
- His primary source of revenue is singing.
- He remains appealing and passionate about acting.
- One Direction has earned multiple Kids’ Choice Awards for their albums Up All Night and Take Me Home.
- In 2013, he joined Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik on the Take Me Home Tour.
- Malik left the band in March 2015, and the band began touring as a four-piece.
- In 2020, his net worth is estimated to be around £50 million.
- He has a width of 5 foot 5 inches, or 1.70 meters or 170 centimeters.
- He weighs approximately 68 kilograms (149 lbs).
- He has skin that is both dark brown and white.
- About the reality that Niall’s sex life is a struggle.
- He was also in a sexual relationship with Amelia Woolley.
- He is of Iranian descent.
- His parents divorced when he was five years old.
- He also has brothers and sisters.
- He has an older brother named Greg and a nephew named Theo.