- 1 Who is Paul S. Atkins?
- 2 Paul S. Atkins – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Paul S. Atkins? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Paul S. Atkins
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Paul S. Atkins – Professional Career
- 8 Paul S. Atkins – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Paul S. Atkins
Who is Paul S. Atkins?
Paul S. Atkins is a businessman from the United States. As CEO of Paul S. Atkins’ own company, Patomak Global Partners LLC, he serves. He is also affiliated with the Republican political party.
Paul S. Atkins – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Paul S. Atkins was born in Lillington, North Carolina, but his exact birth date is uncertain.
The names of his father and mother are also hidden behind the curtain.
Paul is of Caucasian ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Wofford College and graduated in 1980.
He subsequently attended Vanderbilt University School of Law, where he earned his J.D. in 1983.
Net Worth of Paul S. Atkins? Salary, Earning
As of 2022, Paul S. Atkins has an estimated net worth of $1 million. It is unknown what his average income is.
According to sources, he started the company, Patomak, which has a revenue of $3 million.
Facts of Paul S. Atkins
|Full Name:||Paul S. Atkins|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Birth Place:||Lillington, North Carolina|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Paul S. Atkins is currently engaged to be married. He and his wife are the parents of three sons.
However, information regarding his wedding, children, and spouse is unavailable.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
In terms of Paul S. Atkins’s physical characteristics, his height and weight are both ordinary.
His eyes are light brown, and his hair is also light brown.
Paul S. Atkins – Professional Career
Finn Wittrock is currently affiliated with Patomak Global Partners LLC, which was founded in 2006.
Atkins is named CEO, and the organization assists people by giving consultancy services.
He also served as non-executive chairman and independent director for BATS Global Markets, Inc.
His time frame ranged from 2012 until 2015.
Timeline of a Career
He began his legal career with Davis Polk & Wardwell.
He joined Conseil juridique in its France office in 1988.
He also assisted other companies with SEC laws.
Paul aided Bennett Funding Group by raising the value of the shares.
From 1990 until 1994, he worked with Richard C. Breeden and Arthur Levitt.
Then, in July 2002, he was appointed as a commissioner of the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
He quit his position after four years in 2008.
Paul S. Atkins – Social Media Status
Paul is not on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Quick Facts of Paul S. Atkins
- Paul is an American businessman.
- He is serving his own founded company Patomak Global Partners LLC as its CEO.
- In July 2002, Paul was appointed as commissioner for the US’s SEC.
- He has earned a net worth of $1 Million (estimated) as of 2022.
- As per the reports, Paul founded the company, Patomak has a revenue of $3M.
- This Ratched star is keeping himself away from rumors and is also not surrounded by any desperate scandals.