Pink’s net worth is about $55 m(USD).
Check our most recent updates about Pink’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Pink’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Alecia Beth Moore’s Professionally known as ‘Pink’ is an R&B and pop artist. She is a musician, songwriter, dancer, performer, album maker, spokeswoman, and model from the United States.
She rose to prominence after collaborating on the song “Lady Marmalade.” Furthermore, her second studio album Missundaztood, released in 2001, sold more than 13 million units worldwide, changing her style to pop music.
VH1 listed her 10th on their list of the 100 Best People in Rock, and Billboard named her Woman of the Year in 2013. She won the BMI President’s Award at the 63rd annual BMI Pop Awards for “her exceptional achievement in songwriting and worldwide influence on pop music and the film business.
What is the net worth of Pink?
In her song “Don’t Let Me Get Me,” she made a reference to Britney Spears. She stunned the audience at the Grammy Awards in 2010 when she sang “Glitter in the Air” from way above the audience. Before she grew to media fame and stardom, she wanted to be an Olympic champion, but she developed asthma, which found singing impossible.
After leaving the group Option, she launched her first song, “There You Go,” in 2000. Her net worth is expected to be more than $55 million in 2020. (USD). She was also named to Forbes’ ranking of the “Most Paid Female Celebrities” with a salary of $44 million.
Pink: Height and Weight
Pink is 5 foot 4 inches tall, or 1.63 meters or 163 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). Her body dimensions are 34-26-35 centimeters.
She has a 33 C bra cup size. She is still a health fanatic. She has pretty hazel eyes and white locks.
Facts of Alecia Beth Moore
|Real Name||Alecia Beth Moore|
|Birthday||September 8, 1979|
|Height||approx 5 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Son: Jameson Moon
|Spouse/ Husband||Carey Hart|
|Net Worth||Approx $55 m (USD)|
Pink: Married or Single?
On January 7, 2006, she married Carey Hart. The pair is also the parents of two twins. In June 2011, she gave birth to her first child, a girl called Willow.
Jameson Moon, her second brother, was born in December 2016.
Quick Facts about Pink
- Alecia Beth Moore was born in Doylestown, Pennsylvania on September 8, 1979.
- She is of the “Irish-German-Lithuanian-Jew” race and self-identifies as Jewish.
- Her early life and family: She has brothers. Pink’s parents started experiencing marriage issues when she was a toddler, and they split before she was eleven.
- Pink was a competitive gymnast between the ages of 4 and 12.
- She had a great urge to sing since she was a girl.
- Pink proposed to Hart in June 2005 at a motocross meet in Mammoth Lakes.
- Pink believes in attachment parenting.
- In 2010, she was listed 27th on Forbes’ “The Celebrity 100” list, with earnings of $44 million.
- She is popular on social networking sites, where she has millions of followers.