Check our most recent updates about Rakim Mayers’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Rakim Mayers’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Rakim Mayers is an American rapper, record producer, filmmaker, actor, and model from Manhattan’s Harlem area. He is well-known for his mixtapes and songs like “F**kin’ Problems.”
Rakim Mayers’s Net Worth & Salary
Rakim Mayers has a net worth of $6 million, but his salary has not been disclosed.
Rakim Mayers’s Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rakim Mayers was born in Harlem on October 3, 1988. His nationality is American, and he is of All-American descent.
He began rapping at the age of nine. After his older brother was assassinated, he began focusing on rap when he was just 13 years old. Erika B. Mayers is his older sister’s name.
His father, Adrian, was from Barbados, and he was jailed for medication administration. His older sibling was slain, and the rest of his family relocated to a safe house.
While in elementary school, he became noticeably inspired by rap music. By third grade, he started writing his first rap songs.
Rakim Mayers’ Professional Career
During his career, Rakim Mayers exploded onto the national rap scene in mid-2011, when one of his tunes, “Peso,” found its way onto the internet, and then onto Hot 97, one of the tri-state zone’s most popular radio stations.
A moment track, “Purple Swag,” quickly followed, and their subsequent music productions became instant hits. He struck a $3 million dollar record deal with Sony, RCA Records, and Polo Grounds Music.
He began visiting right away. $1.7 million was set aside for his performance job, and $1.3 million was set aside to store his firm ASAP Worldwide, which he co-founded with A&R and official creator Steven Rodriguez (known as ASAP Yams).
Rakim later released his 2013 presentation collection “Long Live A$AP,” which was also well received by critics.
He debuted at the top of the Billboard 200. In 2013, he launched his ASAP clothing line and began working with prominent fashion designer and close friend Raf Simons.
Rakim Mayers’s Rumors and Controversy
He prefers to keep his private life private, he is decent and cheery, and he has never been involved in any scandal or rumors. He is pleased about his job.
Rakim Mayers’s Height & Weight
Height and weight are two of the body’s measurements. Rakim Mayers has a perfect height of 5 ft 10 inches and a total body weight of 74 kg.
His hair is black, and his eyes are also black.
Rakim Mayers’s Social Media
Rakim can be found on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has over 13.3 million Instagram followers and over 5.8 million Facebook followers.
Furthermore, he has approximately 2.7 million Twitter followers. This rapper has his own YouTube account as well.
Quick Facts of Rakim Mayers?
- Rakim Mayers also ASAP Rocky is an American rapper, record producer, director, actor, and model from the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York.
- He is famous for his mixtapes and songs such as “F**kin’ Problems.”
- Rakim Mayers was born on October 3, 1988, in Harlem.
- He marked a record bargain worth $3 million dollars with Sony, RCA Records, and Polo Grounds Music.
- He started visiting very quickly $1.7 million of which was reserved for his performance work and $1.3 million reserved to store his organization ASAP Worldwide, alongside A&R and official maker Steven Rodriguez (known as ASAP Yams).
- Rakim later recorded his 2013 presentation collection “Long Live A$AP” which was likewise generally welcomed by pundits.