Rena Lovelis’s Net Worth is $4 million.
- 1 Who is Rena Lovelis?
- 2 Rena Lovelis- Birth, Parents, Siblings, & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Rena Lovelis? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Rena Lovelis- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 5 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 6 Rena Lovelis- Professional Career
- 7 Rena Lovelis – Social Media Status
- 8 Quick Facts about Rena Lovelis
Who is Rena Lovelis?
Rena Lovelis is an American singer, songwriter, and bassist who rose to prominence as a member of the pop-rock band Hey Violet. So far, the band has published two studio albums, “This Is the End of Control” and “From the Outside,” and songs like “Break My Heart” and “Hoodie” have helped Hey Violet and Rena become well-known.
Rena Lovelis- Birth, Parents, Siblings, & Education
Pyrena Lucrezia Morze Enea was born on April 6, 1998, in New York City, USA, of German, Italian, Polish, and Russian parents.
Rena is the daughter of Stacy Morze, also known as Ana Lovelis, who was a musician in post-punk bands such as Uke til U Puke. Her father is a traveling keyboard technician and studio builder, according to what little is known about him. Rena has a sister, Nia, born Szatania Angelika Morze Enea, who is also a Hey Violet member.
Rena was always interested in music and started to play the bass guitar at a young age.
Net Worth of Rena Lovelis? Salary, Earnings
Rena Lovelis is a pop-rock celebrity, and her success with the band Hey Violet has added significantly to her fortune. Her net worth is estimated to be $4 million, according to reports.
Rena Lovelis- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Her hectic schedule hasn’t left her with much time for personal matters. Rena, on the other hand, is in a relationship with fellow musician Robbie Picker.
Rena has been with him since 2017, and she frequently publishes images of the two on social media. The duo also collaborated on the song “My Everything.”
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Rena Lovelis is 5ft 3ins (1.6m) tall and weighs roughly 121lbs 55kgs. Her vital numbers are unclear, however, it is clear that she is petite. Rena’s hair is naturally blonde, but she does it in a variety of colors, including black, pink, green, and even blue; her eyes are hazel.
Rena Lovelis- Professional Career
Rena Lovelis was in middle school; the members included lead vocalist and guitarist Julia Pierce, who departed the band in 2013, followed by Nia Lovelis and Miranda Miller. Three years later, in June 2011, they signed their first contract with Hollywood Records.
They began working on their debut EP and released “Stark” a few months later, but they struggled to make a significant mark on the music world.
They began traveling with rock and alternative artists such as Foo Fighters, Bush, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Steel Panther, among others, and were even invited to play at festivals in Ireland, Reading, and Leeds.
Following the conclusion of the tour, the band went into the studio and began work on their debut album, “This Is the End of Control,” which was released on May 15, 2012. The band was still known as Cherri Bomb at the time.
ascension to prominence
Julia Pierce departed the band due to disagreements with other band members over how the band should go. As a result, both the rest of the band and Julia issued messages on social media. Rena then took over as lead singer, while Casey Moreta was hired as their regular lead guitarist.
The band toured briefly before changing their name to Hey Violet and releasing their EP “I Can Feel It” (2015), which reached No. 2 on the US Heatseekers list and No. 149 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
The band’s third EP, “Brand New Moves,” was published in 2016, while their second album, and first under the new moniker, “From the Outside,” was released in June of 2017.
The album peaked at No. 2 on the US Heatseekers chart and No. 110 on the US Billboard 200 chart, yielding songs such as “Guys My Age,” “Break My Heart,” and “Hoodie.” Rena and the band have lately worked on new material and released three songs in 2019 to great acclaim, including “Better By Myself,” “Queen of the Night,” and “Clean,” making Rena and the entire band stars.
They’ve had a few line-up changes over the years, as Miranda Miller quit the band, claiming she couldn’t manage the length of their tours, and they also had a male member, Ian Shipp, who was with the band from 2016 to 2019 when he left due to sexual assault charges.
Rena Lovelis – Social Media Status
Rena has grown from a middle school band member to a world star, and she is quite active on social media sites, particularly Instagram. She has utilized this social media network to promote her business, promoting the band’s newest songs, but she has also published some personal details.
Quick Facts about Rena Lovelis
- Rena Lovelis is an American singer, songwriter, and bassist, who achieved stardom with the pop-rock band, Hey Violet.
- So far, the band has released two studio albums – “This Is the End of Control”, and “From the Outside”, and songs such as “Break My Heart”, and “Hoodie” have made Hey Violet and Rena herself very popular.
- Julia Pierce left the band after misunderstandings with other band members on what way the band should continue.
- Rena then assumed the position of lead singer, and they added Casey Moreta as their permanent lead guitarist.
- The next release was their third EP – “Brand New Moves” – in 2016, while it was in June of 2017 that the band released their second album, and first under the new name, entitled “From the Outside”.
- Most recently, Rena and the band have worked on new material, and released several singles in 2019, including “Better By Myself”, “Queen of the Night”, and “Clean” to critical acclaim, making Rena and the entire band stars.
- According to sources, her net worth is as high as $4 million.
- Nevertheless, Rena is in a relationship with fellow musician Robbie Picker.