Sharon Marie Huddle
Sharon Marie Huddle’s net worth is about $1-$5 million.
Check our most recent updates about Sharon Marie Huddle’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Sharon Marie Huddle’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Sharon Marie Huddle is best known as Joseph James DeAngelo Jr.’s wife. He is a serial murderer, serial rapist, burglar, and ex-police officer from California who committed at least thirteen murders, fifty robberies, and 120 burglaries between 1973 and 1986. Furthermore, in July 2018, Sharon Marie Huddle filed for divorce from Joseph James. The divorce has not yet been completed as of October 2020.
What is the net worth of Sharon Marie Huddle?
Sharon Marie Huddle’s exact occupation is unknown. In reality, her source of income is about $1-$5 million.
Sharon Marie Huddle: Birth, Parents
Sharon Marie Huddle is of white descent and has American nationality.
Sharon Marie Huddle was born in the United States of America.
The identities of her father and mother are unknown.
Facts of Sharon Marie Huddle
|Real Name||Sharon Marie Huddle|
|Famous As||Wife of criminal Joseph James
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million|
Sharon Marie Huddle’s Single or Married?
Sharon Marie Huddle is married to Joseph James DeAngelo, who was born in Bath, New York, on November 8, 1945.
Furthermore, the couple does not have any children. Sharon Marie Huddle also requested a divorce from Joseph James.
Quick Facts of Sharon Marie Huddle
- DeAngelo was sentenced to life in jail without the possibility of parole on August 21, 2020.
- DeAngelo, her husband, also confessed to several offenses for which he had not been officially convicted, including rapes.
- In June 2018, Sharon Marie published a statement via the Sacramento Police Department that read, “My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.” The press has relentlessly sought interviews with me. In the near future, I would not be doing any interviews. I request that the press protect my and my children’s privacy.”
- She isn’t on any social media sites.
- She is a huge animal lover.