Who is Simon Phan?
Having a relationship with a well-known celebrity is a more straightforward way to garner media attention. Simon Phan is another name on the list. Simon Phan gained notoriety for his relationship with Australian actress Mallory Jansen.
What is the net worth of Simon Phan?
As previously stated, Simon Phan rose to prominence as a result of his relationship with a celebrity wife.
Without knowledge of his professional career, determining his net worth is difficult.
However, he is living a high life as a celebrity husband. Additionally, he earns a respectable living from his career.
His wife Mallory Jansen, on the other hand, is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million.
Additionally, she is one of the most successful and wealthy actresses.
She has amassed a respectable fortune as a result of her work in television series and miniseries.
Her sole source of revenue is her acting career.
Facts of Simon Phan
|Full Name:||Simon Phan|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Simon Phan: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Simon Phan, the celebrity husband, was born in Australia.
Simon is of mixed ethnic origins, having Australian nationality. He has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Mallory Jansen, his wife, is an Australian actress who was born on June 18, 1989.
She was born into a respectable family in Melbourne, Australia.
Additionally, she has a brother named Mark Jansen. Prior to her acting career, she modeled in fashion shows.
Mallory is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Jansen co-starred in the ABC series Galavant as Madalena.
Additionally, she appeared on the ABC Family sitcoms Baby Daddy and Young & Hungry in recurring roles.
In 2014, she portrayed Helena Christensen in the two-part INXS: Never Tear Us Apart miniseries.
Simon Phan: Relationship Status
Fortunately, Simon’s wife has never faced such a dramatic choice in real life.
Simon and his wife Mallory have been happily married for several years.
However, the couple is well-known for their secrecy regarding their relationship.
He married his celebrity wife in 2014.
Their marriage made headlines in Australia for the made-for-television film INXS: Never Tear Us Apart.
His wife portrayed Helena Christensen, Michael Hutchence’s ex-girlfriend.
That year, the couple married in a dreamy-looking ceremony.
Mallory’s Instagram is brimming with images of herself and her husband Phan.
However, Simon’s Instagram account is private, despite the fact that the profile photo features the besotted couple.
The couple has not yet been blessed with children.
They appear to be art enthusiasts, having recently attended the Los Angeles debut exhibition of acclaimed Australian artist David Bromley.
It featured vibrant Marilyn Monroe paintings. The couple is happily married, with no rumors of separation or conflict.
Simon Phan Wife’s: Career
- She began her training as a professional actress in 2011.
- After that, she relocated to the United States.
- Jansen was accepted into the Stella Adler and T. Schreiber studios at the age of 21, where she honed her acting skills.
- After completing her studies, she returned to her hometown and began her acting career by appearing in minor roles in films and
- television series.
- After completing her studies, she returned to her hometown and began her acting career by appearing in minor roles in films and television series.
- However, she gained prominence for her outstanding performance as Madalena in the television series Galavant.
- Additionally, she is well-known for her outstanding performances in Baby Daddy and the ABC family series young and Hungry.
- She portrayed herself in the 7network miniseries INXS as Helena Christensen, a fashion model.
- She made her acting debut in 2012 with Howzat, Kerry Packer’s war.
- Mallory is working diligently to establish an outstanding career.