Stella Street Guggenheim
Stella Street Guggenheim’s net worth is $8 million.
Check our most recent updates about Stella Street Guggenheim’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Stella Street Guggenheim’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Stella Street Guggenheim is the daughter of Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim, both of whom are well-known in the United States. They are American entertainment industry legends.
What is the net worth of Stella Street Guggenheim?
Stella Street Guggenheim is only 18 years old as of 2019, indicating that she is still in her adolescent years.
Until now, the celebrity child has lacked a personal net worth due to her lack of earnings.
Her mother, on the other hand, is an American actress with a net worth of $12.5 million.
Her highest-grossing film, The Karate Kid, grossed $90.8 million globally, followed by Living Las Vegas, which grossed approximately $32 million.
Similarly, Davis Guggenheim, her father, is an American film director and producer with an estimated net worth of $8 million.
Given her parents’ enormous net worth, we’re certain Stella lives a very luxurious lifestyle with her parents and siblings.
Stella Street Guggenheim: Birth, Parents, & Sibling
Stella Street Guggenheim was born in the United States of America on 19 March 2001.
She will be 19 years old in 2020. Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim are her parents.
Stella is the celebrity child of Miles William Guggenheim and Agnes Charles Guggenheim.
Stella Street Guggenheim is an American citizen of mixed ancestry.
Nathaniel William Shue is her cousin. Andrew Shue, William Shue, and Jonathan Guggenheim are her uncles.
James Shue, Marion Guggenheim, Charles Guggenheim, and Anne Harms were Stella’s grandparents.
Facts of Stella Street Guggenheim
|Full Name:||Stella Street Guggenheim|
|Birth Date:||March 1, 2001|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Grandparents||Charles Guggenheim, Marion Guggenheim, James Shue, Anne Harms|
|Cousin||Nathaniel William Shue|
|Siblings||Miles William Guggenheim , Agnes Charles Guggenheim|
Stella Street Guggenheim: Single or Dating?
At the moment, there is no information regarding her marital status or dating status.
At a young age, Stella Street Guggenheim is a reserved type of person.
So far, Stella Street has had no significant relationships.
The 19-year-old celebrity child may be dating someone or maybe single right now.
However, she has not disclosed any details about her private life to the media.
She is currently living a luxurious lifestyle with her family.
She has remained free of rumors and controversy to date. She may find the ideal match she seeks in the near future.
In August 1994, her parents Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim married.
However, little information about her parents’ personal lives is available in the media.
There is no information about how they met when they first met, or anything else.
Their marriage appears to be intact, as there are no reports of extramarital affairs at the moment.
Anges is content with her life in the company of her parents and siblings.
Stella Street Guggenheim: Career
- Stella Street Guggenheim’s professional life has not yet begun.
- Fortunately, she achieved fame due to the fact that both of her parents work in the entertainment industry.
- In the future, she may follow in her parents’ footsteps.
- Shue’s mother began her career as an actress in television commercials.
- She appeared in a minor role in the 1982 television film ‘The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana.’
- She later appeared in the film ‘Somewhere, Tomorrow’.
- Additionally, she starred as Ali in the 1984 film ‘The Karate Kid’.
- She starred in the television series ‘Call to Glory’ as Jackie Saranac. She has since appeared in a number of other films and television series.
- In total, she has over 50 acting credits. Elisabeth was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in ‘Leaving Las Vegas’ in 1996.
- Additionally, she has won a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Film Award.
- In 1995, she received the ACCA award, and in 1996, she received the CFCA award.
- Similarly, Davis Guggenheim, her father, is an American film director and producer.
- As a director or producer, he worked on the 2004 television series Deadwood and the 2010–2011 television series The Defenders.
- Guggenheim directed or produced the films Gossip, Gracie, From the Sky Down, It Might Get Loud, An Inconvenient Truth, Training
- Day, The Opposite Sex and How to Live with Them, as well as Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.
- Additionally, he has contributed to episodes of Melrose Place, Party of Five, Sisters, NYPD Blue, ER, 24, Alias, Push, Nevada, The Shield, Numb3rs, and The Unit.
- Guggenheim received an Academy Award for An Inconvenient Truth in 2007.
- In 2014, he directed the documentary He Named Me Malala, which featured Pakistani female activist Malala Yousafzai.