Suga’s net worth is about $2 million (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Suga’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Suga’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Suga is a musician, songwriter, and album maker from South Korea. In 2013, he made his debut as a member of the South Korean pop idol group BTS. The Korea Music Copyright Association credits Suga as a songwriter and composer on over 100 tracks, including Suran’s “Wine,” which charted at number two on the Gaon Music Chart and received best Soul/R&B track of the year at the 2017 Melon Music Awards.
Suga: Net Worth
By the age of 13, he was writing music lyrics and learning about MIDI. At the age of 17, he had a part-time job at a recording studio. He started writing and arranging songs, rapping, and performing shortly after. Until being signed, he was an independent artist known as Gloss.
In 2010, he was a member of the hip-hop crew D-Town and released “518-062,” an album commemorating the Gwangju Uprising. His net worth is projected to be more than $2 million (USD).
Suga: Height and Weight
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters. He weighs around 60 kg (132 lbs). He is also a health fanatic. He sports a 10.5 US shoe size.
Suga: Single or Dating?
Suga is currently single and freely admits that he prefers intelligent and attractive people, especially those who dress well.
He is now looking to start writing music for his upcoming projects and has asked his fans and peers for advice.
Suga: Birth, Age
Min Yoon-gi is his given name. He was born in Daegu, South Korea on March 9, 1993. He’s 27 years old. He is of Korean descent and of mixed race.
Facts of Min Yoon-gi
|Real Name||Min Yoon-gi|
|Birthday||March 9, 1993|
|Birthplace||Daegu, South Korea|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Suga: Professional Career
He was the first Kpop group to get a Billboard trophy. He penned many Bangtan Boys hits, including “Jump,” “Tomorrow,” and “Want.”
Suga made a rap appearance on Lee So-track ra’s “Album Request” in January 2019.
On May 6, 2020, IU launched the digital single “Eight,” which was co-written and recorded by Suga.
Quick Facts of Suga
- Suga is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and album producer.
- He made his debut as a part of the South Korean pop idol group BTS in 2013.
- Suga is credited as a songwriter and producer on over 100 songs by the Korea Music Copyright Association, including Suran’s “Wine,” which charted at number two on the Gaon Music Chart and won best Soul/R&B track of the year at the 2017 Melon Music Awards.
- He was composing music lyrics and talking about MIDI by the age of 13.
- He worked part-time at a music studio when he was 17 years old.
- Soon after, he began composing and arranging music, rapping, and singing.
- Before he was signed, he was regarded as Gloss, an independent musician.
- In 2010, he was a member of the hip-hop gang D-Town and recorded the album “518-062,” which commemorated the Gwangju Uprising.
- His net worth is expected to exceed $2 million (USD).
- He stands 5 foot 10 inches wide, 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters tall.
- He weighs approximately 60 kilograms (132 lbs).
- He wears a shoe size 10.5 in the United States.
- He is currently single and openly admits to preferring intelligent and attractive people, especially those who dress well.
- On March 9, 1993, he was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- He has a 27-year-old son.
- He is of Korean ancestry and mixed ethnicity.