Tina Arning’s Net Worth $1.5 million.
Tina Arning: Biography
Tina Arning is a popular American actress, writer, and producer best known for her roles as Angelina on Everybody Loves Raymond, Tiffany on Weapons of Mass Distraction, Sasha Green on The Young and the Restless, and Tanya on Modern Family. Tina also wrote and directed the short film 40-something and single.
What is the Net Worth of Tina Arning?
Tina Arning’s estimated net worth is $1.5 million. She began her acting career at an early age and has worked her way up to become a writer and producer after more than 30 years in the business.
Arning’s acting career has paid off despite her inability to land lead roles in TV shows and films.
Tina Arning: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
Tina Arning was born on October 27, 1978, in Greenwich, Connecticut, in the United States of America. Nothing is known about her parents or siblings because she prefers to keep her personal life private from the world.
Tina’s Instagram postings also demonstrate that she enjoys traveling and taking vacations with her children to various locations.
She graduated from Greenwich High School. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communication from Boston University.
Facts of Tina Arning
Tina Arning Biography
|Real Name||Tina Arning|
|Birth Date||27 October 1968|
|Age (as of 2021)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Greenwich, Connecticut, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in Centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 57 kg – in Pounds – 125 lbs|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Greenwich High School|
|Husband||Jason Aaron Brazell|
Tina Arning: Single or Married:
Tina Arning was married to online entrepreneur Jason Aaron Brazell, and the couple had three children: two sons and a girl.
But, after three years of marriage, things were not going well, and Tina filed for divorce from her spouse on May 25, 2016, in Los Angeles County Superior Court in Los Angeles, California.
Tina is now a single mother, responsible for raising two kids and a daughter on her own. Arning has not married again, and her social media activities indicate that she is not currently dating anyone. She is preoccupied with her work and motherhood.
Tina Arning: Professional Career
Tina’s acting career began in 1995 when she was cast as Sasha Green on The Young and the Restless. Since then, she has appeared in other television programs, including A Dangerous Affair, Misery Loves Company, Ned and Stacy, Newsradio, and Night Stand.
She starred as Angelina in Everybody Loves Raymond in 1996. She also appeared as a dancer in the film Spy Hard and as Tiffany in the 1997 film Weapons of Mass Distraction.
In 1998, she appeared in two boys, a girl, and a pizza parlor, as well as two of a kind. Between 2000 and 2019, Tina starred in a variety of films, including Resurrection Blvd, Tacoma FD, Rattlesnakes, Stumptown, The Modern After, Modern Family, Uh ho!, and Uh ho! There is just so much time in the day.
Tina returned to the television industry after a 10-year hiatus to raise her children, appearing as a guest star in an episode of Modern Family season seven as Tanya, a trophy wife of Claries’ colleague.
Quick Facts of Tina Arning
- Tina Arning is an actress, writer, and producer from the United States who is best known for her appearances as Angelina on Everybody Loves Raymond, Tiffany on Weapons of Mass Distraction, Sasha Green on The Young, and the Restless, and Tanya on Modern Family.
- Tina has also written and produced the short film titled 40-something and single.
- After 10 years of break from the television industry to raise her kids, Tina returned as a guest star for an episode of Modern Family season seven, she portrayed the character of Tanya, a trophy wife of claries’ colleague.
- After 3 years of marriage eventually, things were not happening right, following that Tina filed a divorce from her husband in Los Angeles county superior Court in Los Angeles California on the 25th of May 2016.
- Tina is now a single mother, raising two sons and a daughter on her own.