Net Worth of Tracy Kristofferson is $1 million.
- 1 Who is Tracy Kristofferson?
- 2 Tracy Kristofferson- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Tracy Kristofferson? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Tracy Kristofferson
- 5 Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Tracy Kristofferson- Professional Career
- 8 Tracy Kristofferson- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Tracy Kristofferson
Who is Tracy Kristofferson?
Tracy Kristofferson is the celebrity child of Kris Kristofferson, a well-known musician. Tracy Kristofferson used to represent herself as an actor and producer who worked on films such as Night of the Cyclone, A Pace to Grow, and Trouble in Mind. Tracy has always worked hard to distinguish herself from her wealthy and well-known family and her father’s shadow.
Tracy Kristofferson- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Tracy Kristofferson was born in Texas on the 11th of February 1961.
Kris Kristofferson and Frances Mavia Beer. She was the first child of her father’s first wife.
Tracy, however, has to deal with family issues because her parents divorced when she was 12 years old.
In addition, she grew raised in Palo Alto, California.
her younger brother, Kris Kristofferson Jr. Tracy’s father.
She has been married three times throughout his life, and as a result, Tracy has seven brothers and sisters.
Casey Kristofferson, her half-sister, was born in 1974 when her father married Rita Coolidge.
He later married Lisa Meyers for the third time and had five children with her.
Jesse Turner, Jody Ray, and Johnny Kristofferson were their names, according to Kris.
Tracy received half of her education in Texas and the other half in California.
The lady enrolled in Stanford University after completing her primary and secondary school education.
She was in a motorcycle accident with a fellow student, Eric Heiden, when she was in university.
Net Worth of Tracy Kristofferson? Salary, Earning
Tracy Kristofferson has a net worth of more than $1 million as of 2021.
Her father, Kris Kristofferson, has a net worth of $160 million.
Her ex-husband, Richard Tyson, has a net worth of $3 million.
Tracy also earns over $80,000 per year as an actress and producer who contributes to many projects and films.
Facts of Tracy Kristofferson
|Birth||11th of February 1961|
|Mother||Frances Mavia Beer|
|Number of Kids||1|
|Height||5 feet 8 inch (Approx)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Tracy Kristofferson, Kris Kristofferson’s daughter, is now single and unattached.
She had previously married Richard Tyson, a Hollywood actor, producer, and director.
In the industry, he has a long list of hits, including The Perfect Weapon, and Boonville Redemption.
According to the information available, the couple dated for a long time before exchanging wedding vows.
However, due to Tracy’s secrecy, there is no information about their precise wedding dates.
Tracy and Tyson have been together for almost a decade and have a wonderful life together.
Tracy, on the other hand, gave birth to their first and only child, Maggie Lee Tyson, during their marriage.
Her date of birth was also not revealed by the couple, but she could be in her teenage years now.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Tracy Kristofferson body measurement is unknown.
Tracy Kristofferson- Professional Career
Kristofferson is always looked after by her father.
despite her lack of exciting childhood experiences with her parents’ other family members.
Kris took care of his daughter and supported her during her early days in Hollywood as a good father.
she has always been likened to her father.
Tracy, on the other hand, developed her own style after playing Tammy Regis in the 1985 film.
She had another chance for a cameo role in “Night of the Cyclone” in 1990 after her first successful debut.
Tracy Kristofferson- Social Media Status
Tracy Kristofferson Social media is unknown.
Quick Facts of Tracy Kristofferson
- Tracy used to introduce herself as an actress and producer who has been credited for some of her projects like Night of the Cyclone, A Pace to Grow, and Trouble in Mind.
- She has collab successfully and established herself as an associate producer in 1995 from Pharoah’s Army movie with Chris Cooper, Patricia Clarkson, and Richard Tyson.
- she has always been compared to her father as Kris Kristofferson’s eldest daughter.
- she earlier had married an actor, producer, and director in Hollywood, Richard Tyson.
- She gave birth to their first and only child, Maggie Lee Tyson, during their marital duration.