Zooey Deschanel’s net worth is $7 million.
Check our most recent updates about Zooey Deschanel’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Zooey Deschanel’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Zooey Deschanel is undoubtedly a well-known face on television, but you have to admit that she is so much more. The actress has graced us with her outstanding performances, and it is now time for us to check her out. So, today is all about Zooey Deschanel’s height, weight, and body measurements, but before we get there, here are a few fun facts about the actress.
What is the net worth of Zooey Deschanel?
Zooey Deschanel’s net worth is about $7 million.
Zooey Deschanel: Height
Zooey Deschanel the star’s frame is what makes her so adorable, and despite her height of 5 feet 6 inches, she is still an inch taller than the average American female height of 5 feet 5 inches. The truth is that she appears very petite both on and off-screen.
So it’s understandable that people doubt her ability to be slightly above average; however, naysayers will always say nay. Also, as you are aware, we only adhere to the listed heights here. In that vein, here are a few other notable celebrities who tower over the star.
Zooey Deschanel’s height is shared by Jennifer Lopez, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Meryl Streep, and Penelope Cruz.
Zooey Deschanel: Weight
You have to admit that she knows how to keep her weight in check for someone who has had two babies (yes, she is a new mommy). Her pre-baby weight was 55 kilograms, so we’ll just go with that for now because we can’t possibly know her weight right after the baby.
Nonetheless, Zooey Deschanel is not one of those women who obsess over her weight; for the most part, she simply tries to be healthy. She accomplishes this by eating vegetables, grains, and proteins. She actually looks like a real woman because she doesn’t go overboard to satisfy the usual Hollywood stereotypes we see every time we turn on our television sets.
Despite the ‘norm’ in her immediate surroundings, she has managed to keep it real and keep a good body the old-fashioned way.
Zooey Deschanel: Birth, Parents, & Education
Zooey Deschanel was born on January 17, 1980, in Los Angeles, California.
Because her father is a cinematographer and director Caleb Deschanel, her mother is an actress Mary Jo Deschanel (née Weir), and her older sister, Emily Deschanel, is also an actress, showbiz may as well be a family business for the Deschanel’s.
She had to sew her own clothes in high school because she had a very small allowance and wasn’t allowed to go to the mall until she was 17 years old.
She went to the same high school as another famous actress, Kate Hudson, and actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Crossroads Preparatory School in Santa Monica, California.
Quick Facts of Zooey Deschanel
- Zooey Claire Deschanel was born on January 17, 1980, in Los Angeles, California.
- Because her father is a cinematographer and director Caleb Deschanel, her mother is an actress Mary Jo Deschanel (née Weir), and her older sister, Emily Deschanel, is also an actress, showbiz may as well be a family business for the Deschanel’s.
- She had to sew her own clothes in high school because she had a very small allowance and wasn’t allowed to go to the mall until she was 17 years old.
- The star’s abilities are not limited to acting; she is also a talented singer and songwriter.
- Zooey does not appear to be any older than 20, but she is 37 years old, which is a strange case for Zooey Deschanel.
- She went to the same high school as another famous actress, Kate Hudson, and actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Crossroads Preparatory School in Santa Monica, California.
- When it comes to dreams and aspirations, we all had some crazy ones as kids; in Zooey’s case, she wanted to grow up and become a princess.
- In case you were wondering about the meaning of her name, it was inspired by the male character in J.D. Salinger’s “Franny and Zooey.”
- Unlike her ‘New Girl’ character, who tolerates the occasional substance abuse, Zoe does not drink, smoke, or use drugs… at all. She’s that good of an actress.
- In reality, she has a very short attention span and is easily distracted by things around her; she has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
- Disorder (ADHD), so she also struggles to maintain eye contact; she is also impulsive.