Amiel Stanek’s Net Worth is estimated around $2 million (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Amiel Stanek’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Amiel Stanek’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Amiel Stanek is a chef, foodie, and food writer from the United States. At the influential magazine Bon Appetit, he works as an editor and journalist. Furthermore, Bon Appétit’s renowned Test Kitchen has revealed that they will no longer feature in food magazine videos. Since June 5, there have been no new videos on the Test Kitchen channel as workers of color negotiate new contracts. Out of solidarity, no white workers have appeared in videos.
Amiel Stanek’s Net Worth
Amiel Stanek’s primary source of income is a chef. His net worth is expected to be over $2 million (USD).
Age, Zodiac & Nationality
Amiel Stanek is currently about 48 years old. Aries is his zodiac sign. He was born in the state of Florida. He is of mixed race and holds American citizenship.
Height & Weight
Amiel Stanek is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.79 meters or 179 centimeters. He is around 57 kg (127 lbs) in weight. His eyes and hair are dark brown. He, too, is a fitness nut. He has a shoe size of 9 in the United States.
Facts of Amiel Stanek
|Real Name||Amiel Stanek|
|Famous As||Chef, foodie, and food blogger|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx. 44-30-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Amiel Stanek’s Relationship
Amiel Stanek is married to Lauren Schaefer, a food stylist. The couple first met in 2014 and married in October of that year.
Quick Facts of Amiel Stanek
- Amiel Stanek is a food blogger and chef.
- He works for Buzzfeed, a well-known news publication.
- He is currently employed as an editor at the well-known journal Bon Appetit.
- Andrew Stanek is his father’s name, and Ganet Stanek is his mother’s.
- His family members are very loyal to him.
- Stanek graduated from Oberlin College, according to his credentials.
- Amiel began working as a chef when he was seventeen years old.
- He is a frequent user of social media platforms.
- Adam Rapoport, the editor-in-chief of the American food magazine Bon Appétit, has resigned after an old picture of him dressed as a Puerto Rican resurfaced online, sparking outrage and allegations of a discriminatory culture at the publication.