- 1 Who is Amy Lemons?
- 2 Amy Lemons – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Amy Lemons? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Amy Lemons
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Amy Lemons – Professional Career
- 8 Amy Lemons- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Amy Lemons
Who is Amy Lemons?
Amy Lemons is a well-known American model and advocate. Amy Lemons rose to prominence after appearing on the cover of Italian Vogue at the age of 14.
Amy Lemons – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
On January 17, 1981, Amy Lemons was born in Doswell, Virginia, USA.
Her father’s name is Donald W. Lemons, and he is the Chief Justice of the Virginia Supreme Court.
There is no information available about her mother or siblings.
Amy is a US citizen, although her ethnicity is unknown.
She earned a B.A. in History from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
Net Worth of Amy Lemons? Salary, Earning
Amy Lemons has an estimated net worth of roughly $1.5 million as of 2023, which she has acquired via her professional career.
Facts of Amy Lemons
|Birth Date:||January 17, 1981|
|Full Name:||Amy Lemons|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Amy Lemons’s relationship status is unknown.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Amy Lemons stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms.
Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
Her physical measurements are 36-26-36 inches, and she wears a 34D bra.
Her shoe size is 8.5 and her dress size is 6. (US).
Amy Lemons – Professional Career
Lemons began her modeling career shortly after graduating.
She was spotted in her dentist’s office and began her career as a fashion model when she was 12 years old.
At the age of 14, she was featured on the cover of Italian Vogue.
Amy was also represented by One Management since she was a vocal advocate for the dangers of the fashion modeling industry and the fashion modeling business.
Amy was featured in New York Magazine in 2010 as part of Sara Ziff’s Image Me.
She has addressed the problem of positive body image on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
She also worked on the “Let’s Discuss It Campaign,” which is part of the Now Foundation’s Love Your Body Campaign.
She has also appeared on VogueTv for a segment, as well as on The Oprah Winfrey Show and in Maxim Magazine.
Amy appears to have received no awards or nominations for her work to date.
Amy Lemons- Social Media Status
Amy has approximately 98.6k Instagram followers, however, she does not appear to be active on Twitter or Facebook.
Also Read: Model Roz, Natalie Mordovtseva, Elke The Stallion, Bar Paly
Quick Facts of Amy Lemons
- Amy is a famous American model and model advocate.
- She became famous after she landed on the cover of Italian Vogue at the age of 14.
- Amy was discovered in her dentist’s office and started as a fashion model at the age of 12.
- She appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue at the age of 14.
- As of 2023, Amy has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million and she has earned that sum of money from her professional career.