Baron Chris Cline
Baron Chris Cline’s net worth is$1.8 billion.
- 1 Who is Baron Chris Cline?
- 2 Baron Chris Cline- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Baron Chris Cline? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Baron Chris Cline
- 5 Baron Chris Cline – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Professional Career
- 8 Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Baron Chris Cline
Who is Baron Chris Cline?
On July 4, 2019, billionaire Baron Chris Cline, his daughter Kameron, and five other persons died in a helicopter crash. One day before Baron Chris Cline’s birthday, the event occurred outside his private island in the Bahamas. He was best recognized as the founder of Foresight Reserves LP, a coal mining company based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Baron Chris Cline- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Cline was born on July 5, 1958, in Beckley, West Virginia, and died on July 4, 2019, in Abaco Islands, Bahamas.
His nationality was American, and his zodiac sign was Cancer.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology from Marshall University.
Cline, dubbed “the New King Coal” by Bloomberg, died tragically in a helicopter crash on July 4, 2019, in the Bahamas’ Abaco Islands.
His daughter, who was with him that night, was also killed in the tragedy, which occurred two miles from his private island, Grand Cay.
Cline grew raised in Beckley, West Virginia, with his father, Paul Cline.
At the age of six, his father introduced him to coal mining by asking him to fill a bag of soil for each penny.
His mother and siblings, on the other hand, are unknown.
Net Worth of Baron Chris Cline? Salary, Earning
With 12 coal mining operations across the United States, his company is responsible for the majority of the recoverable coal reserve.
The corporation was valued at $2.6 billion at its peak.
Baron Chris Cline had a net worth of $1.8 billion according to Forbes when he sold a controlling stake worth $1.4 billion in cash in 2015.
Facts of Baron Chris Cline
|Real Name||Christopher Cline|
|Birthday||5th July 2019|
|Birthplace||Beckley, West Virginia, USA|
|Net Worth||$1.8 billion|
Baron Chris Cline – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Cline was married to Sabrina, and they were together until she died of cancer in 1987.
He married Kelly Cline in 1993, and the couple had four children: two daughters and two sons, all of whom lived in a 33,413-square-foot estate in North Palm Beach.
His marriage, however, barely lasted seven years before they divorced in 2000.
Chris Cline is married and has a daughter with his ex-girlfriend Elin.
He even dated Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, for a short time.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
With a height of 5ft and 9 inches blonde hair and brown eyes, Billionaire Cline was a tall man.
Cline’s father and grandfather were both coal miners, thus working in the industry was in his blood.
He began working as an underground miner at the age of 22, and by the age of 32, he had established his own company, Cline Group, for the extraction of coal from the Appalachia Hills.
He formed Foresight Energy in 2006 and expanded it to Illinois to manage his coal rights, before going public on the New York Stock Exchange in 2014.
Social Media Status
He is not found on social media anymore.
Quick Facts of Baron Chris Cline
- Billionaire Baron Christopher Cline died in a helicopter crash on 4th July 2019 along with his daughter, Kameron, and five other people.
- The incident occurred outside his private island in the Bahamas, one day before his birthday.
- He was best known for being the founder of the coal miner company, Foresight Reserves LP headquartered in St. Louis Missouri.
- At 22, he started working as an underground miner, and by the time he was 32, he founded his own company, Cline Group for the extraction of coal from Appalachia Hills.
- In 2015, he sold a controlling stake of worth $1.4 billion in cash, and as per Forbes, Cline had a net worth of $1.8 billion.