Reed Jobs’s net worth is about $3 billion.
Check our most recent updates about Reed Jobs’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Reed Jobs’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
To persuade people to support the solution, ask Reed Jobs, Steve Jobs’s only son and the late chairman, chief military officer (CEO), and co-founder of Apple Inc.
Reed is the only child of Steve Jobs, the self-made billionaire, and his wife, Lauren Powell Jobs. Reed is currently enrolled at Stanford University and is in his first semester.
What is the net worth of Reed Jobs?
Lauren Powell Jobs, Reed’s mother, is currently in charge of the billions of dollars that Steve Jobs left for his family.
Lauren, his mother, inherited billions in Apple and Disney stock from her late husband.
In 2017, she paid over $1.1 billion for a minority stake in the parent company of the NBA’s Washington Wizards and thus the NHL’s Washington Capitals.
She owns a majority of The Atlantic magazine, as well as every copy of California Sunday and Popup Magazine. Reed Jobs’s net worth is about $3 billion.
Additionally, Reed’s mother established the $1.2 billion Emerson Collective Foundation in 2016, with Disney owning the majority of the shares.
His family lives in a $35 million Palo Alto 5,768-square-foot house on a half-acre lot with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Reed is, without a doubt, living a lavish lifestyle.
Steve Jobs’ net worth was estimated to be $10.2 billion at the time of his father’s death in 2011.
Laurene Powell Jobs, his wife, received the money and stated that it would not be passed on to the children because she wanted them to carve out their own lives.
Laurene is estimated to have a net worth of $18.8 billion as of 2020.
Facts of Reed Jobs
|Birth Date :||September 22, 1991|
|Birth Place :||California|
|Marital Status :||Single|
|Eye Color :||Light Brown Eyes|
|Father Name :||Steve Jobs,|
|Mother Name :||Lauren Powell Jobs|
Reed Jobs: Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education
Reed Jobs was born in California on September 22, 1991, as the only son of his father, Steve Jobs, and mother, Lauren Powell Jobs.
His father was a successful businessman, industrial designer, investor, and media mogul. Lauren, his mother, could be a businesswoman, executive, and Emerson Collective’s founding father.
She is active in philanthropy and advocates for policies related to education, immigration reform, social justice, and environmental protection.
Reed was named after his father, Steve, who spent a semester at Reed College. Reed Paul Jobs, the well-known Apple co-founder, is 28 years old.
Reed was raised in California with his siblings Eve and Erin Jobs, as well as his half-sister Lisa Brennan Jobs. Eve, his younger sister, is in her final year at Stanford University.
Reed went to Stanford as well, where he studied cancer. After his father died of a similar disease, he decided to try to research the deadly diseases.
He recently completed his studies in medicine and received his diploma.
Reed Jobs: Relationship Status
As of 2019, Reed Jobs is most likely single. He isn’t on any social media platforms, making it difficult to find out about his relationship status.
Reed is currently concentrating solely on his studies, and there are no rumors that he is dating anyone.
Reed was always a shy child and had the impression of his mother, according to his father’s interview with Issac, the author of Steve’s book after his death. Reed aspires to be as successful in his field as his father.
Reed, on the other hand, has a good chance of catching the attention of attractive and intelligent women in the near future.
Reed Jobs: Career
Reed Jobs is currently pursuing his studies and is not working in any capacity.
However, because he is the only son of Steve Jobs, there is little doubt that he is a billionaire.
Reed is a billionaire who studies medicine at Stanford University and lives a traditional life similar to his father.
Quick Facts of Reed Jobs
- Reed Paul Jobs (born September 22, 1991) is the son of Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple, and Laurene Powell Jobs. He was born into one of America’s wealthiest families.
- His family’s net worth is in the billions of dollars.
- According to Forbes, their family is ranked 40th among billionaire families around the world.
- Reed Jobs is 28 years old right now. Currently, he is a student at Stanford University.
- He is the family’s only son. Eve, Lisa Brennan, and Erin Siena Jobs, his sisters, are all his siblings.
- Jobs hasn’t been seen with anyone that his girlfriend or boyfriend will notice. He has also remained silent on the subject of his sexuality.
- Reed has also been evasive when it comes to his height, weight, and body measurements. He barely clicks photos and enters the media in the same way. As a result, guessing his physical morphology is also difficult.
- Following his father’s death from carcinoma. Reed has put all of his effort and determination into the field of Oncology, which deals with the treatment of tumors.