Net Worth of Brianna Keilar is $8 million.
- 1 Who is Brianna Keilar?
- 2 Brianna Keilar- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth ofBrianna Keilar? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Facts of Brianna Keilar
- 5 Brianna Keilar- Professional Career
- 6 Brianna Keilar- Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Brianna Keilar- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 8 Brianna Keilar- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Brianna Keilar
Who is Brianna Keilar?
Brianna Keilar is an Australian-born American journalist and political analyst who presently co-anchors CNN’s New Day with John Berman. She previously worked for CNN in Washington as a White House correspondent, a senior political correspondent, a Congressional correspondent, and a general assignment correspondent.
Brianna Keilar- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Brianna Marie Keilar was born in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, on September 21, 1980, to Glenn and Miriam Keilar.
She was born when her family was stationed in Australia and came to the United States when she was two years old. Her father is Australian and her mother is American. Brianna grew up in Orange County, California, where she spent her youth.
Brianna attended Mission Viejo High School in Viejo, California, after relocating to the United States, and graduated in 1998. She was also named homecoming queen during her senior year.
Keilar then went on to the University of California, Berkeley, where she earned dual bachelor’s degrees in Mass Communications and Psychology in 2001.
|School||Mission Viejo High School|
|College||The University of California, Berkeley (BA)|
Net Worth ofBrianna Keilar? Salary, Earnings
Brianna began her career in journalism and reporting shortly after graduating. She has also worked as a White House correspondent, general assignment correspondent, and congressional correspondent for CNN for many years. Her net worth is projected to be around $8 million US dollars as of 2021.
Facts of Brianna Keilar
|Real Name||Brianna Marie Keilar|
|Birth Date||September 21, 1980|
|Age (as of 2021)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Canberra, Australia|
|Profession||Political Commentator & Journalist|
Brianna Keilar- Professional Career
Brianna began her career as a production assistant in the newsroom. In addition to studying, I interned at CNN and Fox affiliate KTVU-TV in San Francisco.
She was employed as a general assignment reporter at KIMA TV in Yakima, Washington, a CBS and CNN affiliate station, where she reported on local stories and events. Keilar previously co-hosted Billy, Blue, and Brianna:
The Morning Zoo on KFFM before working as a reporter, anchor, and producer for CBS News. Keilar joined CNN as a correspondent for CNN New source after working at CBS, where she covered a variety of stories, including the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre and reports from 800 CNN New source partner stations.
She then went on to work for CNN as a congressional correspondent, for which she received the National Press Foundation’s Everett McKinley Dirksen Award for Distinguished Congress Reporting for her coverage of the $700 billion bank bailout in 2008.
Keilar started writing a blog for Home Front in 2019, which chronicles the stories of military families and aims to bridge the civilian-military gap, and she is also a discontinued CNN Right Now host since 2018. She is the co-host of CNN’s New Day with fellow anchor John Berman. Senator Rick Scott was questioned on Donald Trump’s influence in the forthcoming election in 2022.
Brianna Keilar- Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 64 kg – in Pounds – 141 lbs|
Brianna Keilar- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Keilar married Dave French on May 2, 2009, however, the pair divorced in 2011, for reasons that are unknown. In June 2016, she married Fernando Lujan, the White House’s director of the National Security Council and a military officer.
They married in December of the same year in Las Vegas. The couple welcomed their baby Antonio on June 8, 2018, and she also has a stepson named Teddy.
|Who is her Husband?||Fernando Lujan|
|Children||Two (Antonio Allen Martinez Lujan & Teddy Lujan (Stepson)|
Brianna Keilar- Social Media Status
Brianna is a social media user that uses practically every network available. She uses the handle @briannakeilar on Instagram, where she has 70.2k followers and is a verified user.
She is also a verified Twitter user with over 334k followers, having joined the network in June 2009. Her bios on both platforms depict her as a stay-at-home parent, stepmama, military spouse, and writer.
Quick Facts of Brianna Keilar
- Brianna Keilar is an Australian-born American political commentator and journalist who currently is the co-anchor of CNN’s New Day along with John Berman on CNN.
- Previously, she served as a White House correspondent, senior political correspondent, Congressional correspondent, and general assignment correspondent for CNN in Washington.
- She challenged Senator Rick Scott about Donald Trump’s role in the upcoming election in 2022.Social mediaBrianna is a social media user and is active almost on all platforms.
- Later in June 2016, she got engaged to Fernando Lujan who is the director of the National Security Council in the White House and a military.
- As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be around $8 million US Dollars.