- 1 Who is Franklin Graham?
- 2 Franklin Graham – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Franklin Graham? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Franklin Graham
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Franklin Graham – Professional Career
- 8 Franklin Graham – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Franklin Graham
Who is Franklin Graham?
Franklin Graham is the president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) as well as a Christian missionary. Franklin Graham is being criticized for his deranged and cruel remarks towards transgender people and Muslims.
Graham is also the president of the international Christian aid organization Samaritan’s Purse. He is a public preacher, author, and ordained minister who strongly supports Christianity.
Franklin Graham – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
William Franklin Graham III was born on July 14, 1952, in Asheville, North Carolina, under the sign Cancer.
The 69-year-old evangelist is of American descent and of Caucasian ancestry.
Graham is the fourth child of Billy and Ruth Graham, both evangelists.
Anne Graham Lotz, Ned Graham, Gigi Graham, and Ruth Graham are his siblings.
He has lived his life according to Christian norms and values since a young age.
In terms of education, Billy Graham enrolled in The Stony Brook School, a Christian private school on Long Island, New York, from which he dropped out.
He was then sent to North Carolina for high school.
Graham was expelled from LeTourneau College in Longview, Texas, for staying out beyond curfew with a female classmate.
He immediately accompanied Bob Pierce, the founder of Samaritan’s Purse, on a six-week mission to Asia.
Graham did not discontinue his education and graduated from Montreat-Anderson College in 1974.
He had a rebirthing experience when visiting Jerusalem the same year.
Graham also received a B.A. from Appalachian State University in 1978.
Four years later, in 1982, he was ordained by Grace Community Church, a non-denominational church in Tempe, Arizona.
Net Worth of Franklin Graham? Salary, Earning
Franklin Graham’s net worth is predicted to be $10 million as of 2022.
He has also faced backlash for his wages and compensation.
Facts of Franklin Graham
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 14, 1952 (70 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Asheville|
|Profession:||Televangelist, Evangelist, Preacher, Author|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Franklin Graham married Jane Austin Cunningham, who was born in Smithfield, North Carolina, in 1974.
William Franklin Graham IV (Will), born in 1975, Roy Austin Graham (1977), Edward Bell Graham (1979), and Jane Austin Graham Lynch (Cissie) are the couple’s four children.
The couple is now grandparents to eleven grandchildren.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Franklin Graham is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 89 kilograms.
He had grey hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and the mentality of a dictator.
Franklin Graham – Professional Career
Graham has been a staunch supporter of Christianity his entire life.
He also keeps up to date on current world events and is not particularly fond of the homosexual agenda.
Similarly, he is known for his involvement in a non-profit organization and his strong belief system.
He has written to Putin as part of the group and donated donations and assistance packages for war victims.
During the COVID outbreak, he also ensured that the vaccine process went smoothly.
Franklin Graham – Social Media Status
Graham has 1.2 million Instagram followers and 2.4 million Twitter followers.
He has 9.8 million Facebook fans.
He makes many derogatory remarks and goes above and beyond his authority to prove his point.
Meanwhile, his official personal account on YouTube and TikTok is dormant.
Quick Facts of Franklin Graham
- Franklin is the president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), and a missionary to convert people to the Christian faith.
- He is spotlighted for his wrecked and evil comments on trans right and the Muslim religion.
- Franklin is also the president of Samaritan’s Purse, an international Christian relief organization.
- The evangelist has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2022.
- Franklin married his wife Jane Austin Cunningham in 1974 originally from Smithfield, North Carolina.