- 1 Who is Georgie Gardner?
- 2 Georgie Gardner – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Georgie Gardner? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Georgie Gardner
- 5 Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Professional Career
- 8 Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Georgie Gardner
Who is Georgie Gardner?
Georgie Gardner is an Australian journalist and TV personality. Georgie Gardner is recognized for being the only newscaster who has worked in late-night bulletins for three commercial TV news networks. She has also co-hosted the breakfast show Today on the Nine Network with Karl Stefanovic. Gardner has garnered numerous medals and honors for his exceptional mind.
Georgie Gardner – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Georgie Gardner was born on June 1, 1971, in Perth, Western Australia.
She is of white ethnicity and is Native Australian. Her astrological sign is Gemini.
She is Gardner’s daughter, although she hasn’t revealed anything about her parents.
She grew up, however, with her siblings, sister Katie Gardner and younger brother John Gardner.
Georgie’s academic qualifications are still unknown. Georgie was born in Gardner’s home.
Her father and mother divorced when she was a child. She was thereafter reared by her mother and stepfather.
Because of her parent’s divorce, she had to grow up in a stressful atmosphere.
She grew raised in Perth with her older sister, Katie, and younger brother, John.
Net Worth of Georgie Gardner? Salary, Earning
Gardner has successfully earned the title of “high intellectual journalist debut,” for which she receives a remunerative amount of money.
She earns an income of $800,000 from her employment as a television personality and journalist.
Georgie Gardner’s net worth is believed to be $3 million, based on her yearly salary of close to $1 million.
Facts of Georgie Gardner
|Full Name||Georgie Gardner|
|Birthday||1st June 1971|
|Married/Spouse||Yes; Tim Baker|
|Sibling||Katie Gardner and John Gardner|
|Net Worth||est. $3 million|
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Tim Baker is her husband. In the year 2002, Georgie is happily married to Tim Baker.
Her husband works as an investment banker in Australia, and they both live in Perth.
Georgie and her then-boyfriend Tim started dating four months before their wedding.
Her husband Tim proposed to her while they were on vacation in Noosa.
The couple has two lovely children: daughter Bronte and son Angus Baker.
Unfortunately, she had to go through a difficult circumstance last year when her third child died during the early stages of her pregnancy.
Georgie, despite her hectic schedule, values spending quality time with her family, particularly her children.
She enjoys preparing their favorite dishes.
Gardner and her husband Tim are currently living a happy married life, and there are no rumors of extramarital affairs or divorce.
They live in Sydney with their family in peace.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Georgie Gardner, an Australian journalist, and television personality stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs an average weight.
Her bodily measurements are unknown. Her skin is white, she has blonde hair, and her eyes are grayish.
Furthermore, she is highly aware of her cosmetics, haircut, and clothing patterns.
Gardner began her career in 2002 when she joined the National Nine Network.
She began her career as a weather forecaster and later as an updates host.
Then, in 2004, the 46-year-old took over as the initial host of Nation Nine Afternoon Edition.
By then, she had begun to earn a decent living from her job.
Georgie later worked as a substitute anchor for Seven News and Sky News Australia.
She was the only newsreader who hosted late-night briefings for Australia’s three commercial networks.
Social Media Status
Georgie has a sizable fan base on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
Georgie is now a fill-in presenter on Today, and her fans are overjoyed to see her in Mornings.
Quick Facts of Georgie Gardner
- An Australian journalist and TV personality, Georgie Gardner is known for being the only newscaster who has worked in the late-night bulletins for three commercial TV news networks.
- She has also co-hosted the Nine Network’s breakfast program, Today, with Karl Stefanovic.
- The duo is blessed with two beautiful children; daughter Bronte and son Angus Baker.
- She had to go through a traumatic situation when her third child passed away during the time of her early stages of pregnancy.
- As of now, Gardner and her husband Tim are living their blissful married life, and there are no rumors of the pair having extra-marital relations and divorce.