Who is Henry Hager?
Henry Hager is an American businessman who is married to Jenna Bush, the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and Laura Bush. Henry Hager’s father is also a politician. He obtained his MBA from the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business Administration after growing up in a wealthy household.
He began his professional career as a Staff Assistant to President George W. Bush’s Senior Advisor in the White House.
During the 2004 US presidential election, he served as the Bush-Cheney Campaign’s Deputy Operations Manager.
He worked directly with Secretary Carlos Gutierrez at the US Department of Commerce between 2005 and 2006.
Hager joined Kohlberg Kravis Roberts in 2011 as its lead product specialist for global energy and infrastructure platforms.
He now works as a director at KKR. Hager is also an active board member of the Coastal Conservation Association’s Building Conservation Trust.
Henry Hager- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Henry Hager was born in Richmond, Virginia, the United States of America, on May 10, 1978.
John Henry Hagar, his father, is a businessman and Republican politician.
From 2004 to 2007, he served as an assistant secretary in the Bush administration’s United States Department of Education.
From 1998 to 2002, he was the 37th Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, and from August 2007 to May 2008, he was the chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia.
Margaret Dickinson “Maggie” Hager is Hager’s mother. John Vigil Hager is his older brother.
Henry Hager attended Richmond’s St. Christopher’s School.
He received his MBA from the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business after graduating from high school.
In addition, in 2000, he received a B.S. from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Net Worth of Henry Hager? Salary, Earning
The American businessman is undoubtedly successful in his different undertakings.
Henry Hager has a net worth of more than $1 million, although he has not disclosed the specific details of his salary or annual income.
His wife Jenna, on the other hand, is estimated to be worth approximately $4 million from her hosting and hosting career.
Facts of Henry Hager
|Full Real Birth Name||Henry Chase Hager.|
|Profession||Businessperson & KKR Company’s Director.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Jenna Bush Hager (New Personality, Teacher, Author & Journalist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 10, 1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Richmond (Virginia, USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Henry Hager began dating Bush in the early 2000s, although their relationship was initially quite informal.
Laura Bush, Jenna’s mother, indicated in a 2005 interview that he was not a serious lover.
She went on to state that she regretted saying it on TV since the young man her daughter was dating at the time was “nice.”
Jenna, on the other hand, was planning to marry Hager by 2007.
He proposed to Jenna in August of that year, after obtaining permission from her father to marry her.
In an interview following the engagement, Hager’s mother stated that the Bush family had been “great, great friends all this time.”
She stated that Hager sought Bush’s approval before asking Jenna to marry him, claiming that everyone in their family respects the norms.
They married in front of 200 guests at Bush’s ranch in Texas in 2008.
Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell performed the ceremony, who has long advised President Bush on religious and spiritual topics.
Hager and Bush are the parents of two daughters.
Bush announced her first pregnancy on the ‘Today Show’ on December 12, 2012.
Four months later, Bush gave birth to their first child, Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager. Poppy Louise Hager, their second daughter, was born in August 2015.
Poppy was presumably President Bush’s childhood nickname.
The family is currently residing in New York. They also have a Long Island beach home.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Henry Hager is a thin and healthy man who stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs roughly 70kg.
His body dimensions are 40 inches in the breast, 31 inches in the waist, and 14.5 inches in the biceps.
He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Henry Hager- Professional Career
Hager’s family has been Republican Party members for decades.
Soon after finishing his schooling, in 2001, he began his stint as Staff Assistant to President George W. Bush’s Senior Advisor at the White House.
He held that job until 2003, and he was also the Deputy Operations Manager for the Bush-Cheney Presidential Campaign in 2004.
Henry had the opportunity to work directly with Secretary Carlos Gutierrez from 2005 to 2006.
He has also worked with Republican political consultant and policy advisor Karl Rove.
Hager formerly worked in the corporate strategy and development section of Constellation Energy.
During his time at this firm, he gained great expertise by participating in a number of mergers, acquisitions, and other business advising deals.
In 2011, he joined the private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR).
During his early years at KKR, he served as the firm’s lead product specialist for global energy and infrastructure platforms, collaborating with investment professionals to assist global capital raising and asset management activities.
He is currently employed as a director at KKR. Since 2012, he has also been on the board of the Coastal Conservation Association’s Building Conservation Trust.
Henry Hager, unlike his girlfriend, is not active on various social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
However, we may detect social media profiles with little following on these platforms.
Quick Facts of Henry Hager
- Hager is an American businessperson who is married to Jenna Bush, the daughter of former President of the United States of America, George W. Bush, and Laura Bush.
- Between 2005 and 2006, he served directly with Secretary Carlos Gutierrez in the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- In 2011, Hager began working for the Kohlberg Kravis Roberts firm as its lead product specialist for the global energy and infrastructure platforms.
- At present, he serves as a director at KKR.
- Henry was born on May 10, 1978, in Richmond, Virginia, the United States of America.
- His father, John Henry Hagar, is an entrepreneur and Republican politician.
- He was part of the Bush administration as an assistant secretary within the United States Department of Education from 2004 to 2007.
- Relationship with Jenna Bush Hager began dating Bush in the early 2000s, but the relationship was relatively casual at first.
- Jenna’s mother, Laura Bush, stated in an interview in 2005 that he was not a serious boyfriend.
- He proposed to her in August of that year after gaining permission to marry Jenna from her father.
- She admitted that Hager asked for Bush’s permission before he asked Jenna to marry him, stating that everybody follows rules in their family.
- They exchanged marriage vows in 2008 at Bush’s ranch in Texas in front of 200 guests.
- Hager and Bush have two daughters together.
- He has a net worth estimated at more than $1 million, however, he has not revealed the exact details of his salary or annual income.