Ian O Cameron
Who is Ian O Cameron?
Ian O Cameron is a well-known Canadian ABC News executive producer. Ian O Cameron is the husband of Susan Rice, a gifted diplomat, policy advisor, and public figure. They are the epitome of the perfect pair.
Ian O Cameron- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ian O Cameron was born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on June 11, 1961, and is now 61 years old.
He is of Canadian origin and practices Christianity.
Unfortunately, both of Ian’s parents died in 2008.
Donnell, Brian, and Laura Cameron are his three siblings.
He received his schooling at Stanford University in the United States, where he got a Bachelor of Arts degree.
He subsequently went on to study at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom, where he received a Master of Philosophy and a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
Net Worth of Ian O Cameron? Salary, Earning
Ian O Cameron’s net worth is believed to be $2 million, which he has accumulated via his career.
He has been able to meet his family’s demands without problem since his wife, Susan Rice, has a high net worth.
Ian and Susan provide for their four-person household.
Susan Rice has a net worth of $40 million, which she has accumulated via her work as a diplomat, professor, and public figure.
Ian and Susan held $600,000 in shares in TransCanada, a Canadian energy firm.
The corporation owns the contentious Keystone XL pipeline.
Facts of Ian O Cameron
|Ian O Cameron
|11 Jun 1961
|September 12, 1992
|University of Oxford
|Newton D Cameron
|Three (Donnell, Brian, and Laura Cameron)
|Two (Maris Rice-Cameron, Jake Rice-Cameron)
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Ian O. Cameron married Susan Rice in the St. Albans School chapel on September 12, 1992.
Cameron was a senior when they first met during freshman orientation, and they both graduated from the same institution.
“She struck me right away as someone unique,” Cameron says. She was more alert and assertive.”
Rice received her Ph.D. in International Relations from the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
Cameron also holds a Master of Arts in International Relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Maris Rice-Cameron and Jake Rice-Cameron are the couple’s two children.
Maris is a varsity soccer and basketball player who graduated from Maret High School in Washington, D.C. in 2021.
Jake is a Stanford University student who leans right in politics.
He is also the president of the Stanford College Republicans (SCR), and his opinions have garnered national notice.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Ian O Cameron stands 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 meters) tall.
He weighs 70 kg and has a fantastic physique.
Ian has a fair complexion, which enhances his overall attractiveness.
He has captivating brown eyes that ooze confidence and charisma.
His dark short hair adds to his allure and draws attention to his features.
Ian O Cameron- Professional Career
Ian O Cameron’s career and professional life are obscure.
He formerly worked as a Canadian consultant in Toronto and afterward at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in the same city.
Cameron is most known for his marriage to Susan Rice, a distinguished American diplomat, policy adviser, and public official.
Rice will be the Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council in 2021.
She is a Democrat who previously served as the United States’ twenty-seventh ambassador to the United Nations from 2009 to 2013 and as the United States’ twenty-fourth national security advisor from 2013 to 2017.
Susan Rice was born in Washington, D.C. on November 17, 1964.
As a Rhodes Scholar, she attended Stanford University and New College, Oxford, where she earned a DPhil (Ph.D.).
Rice was on President Bill Clinton’s National Security Council from 1993 to 1997 before becoming the Diplomacy Department’s assistant secretary of diplomacy for African affairs from 1997 to 2001.
Rice became the youngest individual to hold the post of regional assistant secretary of state at the age of 32, exhibiting her persistence and devotion to her career.
In terms of his social media activity, Ian O Cameron is not an active figure.
He currently has no official Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter profiles.
Cameron appears to be a private person who prefers not to express his thoughts on social media.
Quick Facts of Ian O Cameron
- Cameron is a popular Canadian ABC News executive producer who is also recognized as the husband of Susan Rice, a talented diplomat, policy advisor, and public official.
- He was born on June 11, 1961, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and is currently 61 years old.
- His parents were Newton D Cameron, a U.S. Army veteran who worked during the Second World War and owned a lumber company in Victoria, and Marjorie Cameron.
- He weighs 70 kilograms and has an amazing body type.
- Cameron is most recognized for his marital relationship with Susan Rice, a prominent American diplomat, policy advisor, and public official.
- Rice currently serves as Director of the U.S. Domestic Policy Council as of 2021.
- Rice was an employee of President Bill Clinton’s National Security Council from 1993 to 1997 and later served as the assistant secretary of state for African affairs at the State Department from 1997 to 2001.
- Cameron’s net worth is estimated at $2 million, which he has earned through his profession.
- He has been able to provide for his family’s needs without difficulty, as his wife Susan Rice also has an excellent net worth.
- Susan Rice has a remarkable net worth of $40 million, which she has earned through her career as a diplomat, academic, and public official.
- The couple has two children, Maris Rice-Cameron and Jake Rice-Cameron.