Who is Jacob Puzey?
Jacob Puzey is a content producer, coach, and professional runner. In April 2017, Jacob Puzey became the first registered runner from his home nation to race in and complete the lengthy Boston Marathon. In 2016, he set a world record by running a total of 50 miles marathon in a time of 4:57:45. He has six national cross-country marathon titles and ten national trail championships to his name.
Jacob Puzey – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Jacob Puzey is a Canadian runner and athlete born in 1983. Despite having spent the majority of his life in the United States, he is of his native country’s nationality.
As of 2020, the marathon runner is 37 years old. Tommy Rivers Puzey, Jacob’s brother, is also a professional runner. He is currently suffering from Pneumonia.
Net Worth of Jacob Puzey? Salary, Earning
There have been no formal posts about Jacob Puzey’s net worth as of the writing of this article.
Facts of Jacob Puzey
|5 feet 9 inches
|Tommy Rivers Puzey
|Amy Golumbia Puzey
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jacob Puzey is a married man. Amy Golumbia Puzey, his wife, is also a Canadian.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
When it comes to Jacob Puzey’s physical appearance, he has the typical lean figure of a runner. He is, nevertheless, lanky and tall, towering at 5 feet 9 inches.
Jacob Puzey – Professional Career
Unfortunately, such a well-known sports figure Puzey does not have a Wikipedia biography. However, he has been published on websites such as ImpactMagazine.
He is still considered an official runner. He has previously promoted Altra Running, COROS Wearables, Swiftwick Socks, and Trail Butter.
Jacob also produces content and provides motivation via his Apple Podcast The Art and Science of Running.
He is currently employed by Peak Run Performance as a marathon coach.
Jacob Puzey – Social Media Status
Jacob can be found on Instagram at @jacobpuzey. He is also on Twitter as @jacobpuzey.
Quick Facts of Jacob Puzey
- Jacob is a coach, professional runner, and content creator.
- He was the first registered runner from his home country to ever compete and finish the long Boston Marathon in April 2017.
- Jacob has set a world record in 2016 for running a total of 50 miles marathon in a record time of 4:57:45.
- He is a six-time national champion in the Cross-country marathon and has 10 national trail championships under his credit.
- Jacob is a runner, and athlete born in Canada in 1983.
- However, currently, he is diagnosed with Pneumonia.