Jessica Adrade’s net worth is 1 million dollars.
- 1 Who is Jessica Adrade?
- 2 Jessica Adrade – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Jessica Adrade? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Jessica Adrade
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Jessica Adrade – Professional Career
- 8 Jessica Adrade – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Jessica Adrade
Who is Jessica Adrade?
Jessica Adrade, also known in the MMA world as “Bate-Escata,” a Portuguese slang for a piledriver, is an Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter. Jessica Adrade is recognized for her tremendous strength and aggressive fighting style, and she is currently ranked second in the UFC straw-weight division.
Jessica Adrade – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Jessica Adrade was born in Brazil on September 25, 1991. She is 27 years old and was born under the sign of Libra. She is Brazilian and of mixed heritage.
Jessica was born in Brazil to Julio and Neusa. Her older brother’s name is Fernando. There is no information about her education.
Net Worth of Jessica Adrade? Salary, Earning
Jessica Adrade’s net worth is estimated to be one million dollars. In MMA, the fighter is paid each battle rather than on a set salary.
Her primary source of income is fight events, for which she is presently signed to the UFC. According to the source, her total UFC earnings are $1,205,000 dollars.
Facts of Jessica Adrade
|Real Name||Jessica Andrade|
|Birthday||25th September 1991|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Net Worth||one million dollars|
|Parents||Julio and Neusa|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jessica Adrade has a husband. She married her long-term girlfriend, Fernanda Gomez. Their wedding took place in Las Vegas.
After her battle with Joanna Jedrzejczyk, she proposed to her partner in 2017. They are enjoying their married life together.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Jessica Adrade has an athletic body because she is a martial artist. She is blessed with good body measurements, as she measures 5 feet tall and weighs 52 kilograms.
Jessica Adrade – Professional Career
Adrade began her professional martial arts career on September 6, 2011. In her hometown of Umuarama, Brazil, she made her debut against Sagaz Combat.
In her maiden match, she won for the first time. Her first eight matches were all victories. Following that, on July 23, 2013, she competed in her debut MMA match at UFC.
After a year, she was placed ninth in the UFC’s bantamweight rankings.
Then, in 2017, she was given the opportunity to compete in the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship against Jonna Jedrzejczyk at UFC 211.
However, she was defeated by a unanimous verdict. The following year, she was given the opportunity to compete against Claudia Gadelha at UFC Fight Night.
She won her bout by unanimous decision, earning her second Fight of the Night bonus award.
Then, on May 11, 2019, Andrade competed for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship against Rose Namajunas at UFC 237.
She won the fight via knockout in the second round, earning her the Fight of the Night award as well as the Performance of the Night honor.
Jessica has won a total of 20 tournaments out of a total of 26.
Jessica Adrade – Social Media Status
In terms of Jessica’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Her Instagram handle, @jessicammapro, has 431k followers.
Her Twitter handle, @jessicammapro, has 42.1k followers.
Quick Facts of Jessica Adrade
- Brazilian Mixed Martial artist Jessica is best known for her aggressive brawling style, massive strength, and substantial cardio.
- She was born on 25 September 1991 in Brazil.
- Then in 2017, Jessica got a chance to face Jonna Jedrzejczyk for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship at UFC 211.
- Then, recently, on 11th May 2019, She fought against Rose Namajunas for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship at UFC 237.
- To date, Jessica has won a total of 20 tournaments out of 26.
- Jessica might have earned a handsome amount of money throughout her career as a martial artist.
- She tied the knot with her long-term girlfriend, Fernanda Gomez.