- 1 Who is Michelle Gielan?
- 2 Michelle Gielan- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Michelle Gielan? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Michelle Gielan
- 5 Michelle Gielan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Professional Career
- 8 Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Michelle Gielan
Who is Michelle Gielan?
Michelle Gielan is a researcher from the United States. Michelle Gielan’s desire to discover a link between happiness and achievement fueled her so much that she quit her work. She left her job as a CBS Morning News anchor and news correspondent to pursue a career as a psychological researcher.
Michelle Gielan- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Michelle Gielan was born on March 31, 1978, in New York City, New York, United States of America.
Her horoscope indicates that she is an Aries.
She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Master’s degree in Applied Positive Psychology.
Michelle was born and raised in New York City.
While she keeps the specifics about her parents and family before marriage hidden, she enjoys her happy family of four with her husband and children.
Net Worth of Michelle Gielan? Salary, Earning
As a result, she left her work as a news presenter and reporter to pursue positive psychology studies full-time.
She also wrote “Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change,” a best-selling book.
Michelle’s work earned her a spot on the Harvard Business Review’s Top 10 Authors on the Resilience list.
Michelle Gielan’s net worth is estimated to be $200 thousand as of 2019.
Facts of Michelle Gielan
|Real Name||Michelle Gielan|
|Birthday||31st March 1978|
|Birthplace||New York, USA|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
Michelle Gielan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
In July 2013, Michelle Gielan and Shawn Achor, the founder of GoodThinkInc, tied the knot as husband and wife.
Probably, the duo’s shared interests and career were what drew them together.
Shawn, like Michelle, is a writer and a speaker. He has written a number of books.
They have two children, Leo and Zoe, who they raise together.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Michelle Gielan’s beauty is enhanced by her charming grin, which complements her voluptuous measurements of perfect height and weight.
Her fascinating charisma is further enhanced by her stunning brown eyes and brown hair.
Gielan began working at CBS in July of 2008.
She built her fortune as a successful anchor and reporter for CBS Morning News.
Her career took a turn after two years of stints on the channel.
She became more concerned with seeking happiness than with anchoring.
Social Media Status
Michelle spends the majority of her time on Twitter, where she has 5k followers as of January 2019.
Quick Facts of Michelle Gielan
- Her curiosity to find a relationship between happiness and success drove her so passionate that she left her job.
- To be a psychology researcher, she quit her career as an anchor and news correspondent for CBS Morning News.
- She has a Master’s degree in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Michelle’s book helped her get on the list of Top 10 authors on resilience by the Harvard Business Review.
- As of 2019, Michelle’s net worth is estimated at $200 thousand.