- 1 Who is Noah Gray-Cabey?
- 2 Noah Gray-Cabey- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Noah Gray-Cabey? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Noah Gray-Cabey- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 5 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 6 Noah Gray-Cabey- Professional Career
- 7 Quick Facts of Noah Gray-Cabey
Who is Noah Gray-Cabey?
Noah Gray-Cabey is an actor and pianist from the United States who has taken the globe by storm with his musical abilities. He made his debut as a pianist when he was four years old, and he has continued to demonstrate his abilities ever since. In the fantasy action-drama series “Heroes” and its spin-offs, Noah is also known as Micah.
Noah Gray-Cabey began performing live at the age of four, touring around New England and Washington. He would later appear on “48 Hours” in 2001 and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” in 2002, but not before being the youngest soloist ever to perform with an orchestra at Sydney’s iconic Opera House.
Noah Gray-Cabey- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Noah Gray-Cabey was born on November 16, 1995, in Chicago, Illinois, to Whitney Gray and Shawn Cabey. He is the son of African-American and European descent.
Noah has three musical siblings: brothers Nick and Zack, as well as a sister Bryanna. Nick is a viola player, while Zack is a cellist and Bryanna is a violinist.
He grew up in Newry, Maine, despite being born in Illinois. When he was younger, he was given a toy keyboard, and playing with it piqued his interest in a real piano. Noah began his career as a pianist when he was just four years old, as a child prodigy.
He attended Paraclete High School in Lancaster, California, a Roman Catholic college preparatory high school. He graduated in 2011 and enrolled at Harvard University, but no information on his field of study is available.
Net Worth of Noah Gray-Cabey? Salary, Earnings
Noah has progressed from a multi-talented child to a global celebrity; his acting career has been fruitful, and his fortune has grown to a respectable level.
Noah’s net worth is anticipated to be above $2 million, according to sources.
Noah Gray-Cabey- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Noah hasn’t revealed much about his personal life, however, some details have emerged.
He hasn’t revealed the identity of his girlfriend, but they’ve been dating since 2016, and he’s published several images of the happy couple on social media, including one from Valentine’s Day in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Noah Gray-Cabey is currently 5ft 9ins (1.75m) tall and weighs approximately 154lbs. His vital statistics are unknown, although he appears to be in good shape. Noah has black hair and brown eyes, like most African-Americans.
Noah Gray-Cabey- Professional Career
Noah began performing live at the age of four, touring around New England and Washington. He would later appear on “48 Hours” in 2001 and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” in 2002, but not before being the youngest soloist ever to perform with an orchestra at Sydney’s iconic Opera House.
Noah pursued acting alongside his singing career, making his debut in 2002 in the TV family comedy series “My Wife and Kids” as Franklin Aloysius Mumford (2002-2005). He starred in 58 episodes of the award-winning show, which gave him a major boost in his career.
Noah was cast as Micah Sanders in the TV fantasy drama series “Heroes” after appearing in the fantasy drama film “Lady in the Water” in 2006, starring Paul Giamatti, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jeffrey Wright.
He appeared in 29 episodes of the original series, for which he received the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Television Series in 2007. In the spin-offs “Heroes Reborn” (2015-2016) and “Heroes Reborn: Dark Matters,” he reprised his role (2015).
Noah then sought out more work, and from 2016 to 2018, he played Dr. Elliot Dixon in the TV drama series “Code Black,” and most recently, he can be seen as Mason Gregory in the long-running TV crime-drama mystery series “Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists” (2019), and he is also currently filming the thriller-horror film “Living Dead Presents: Fog City,” in which he will star alongside Luke Benward and Juliette Currently, the film is under post-production.
Quick Facts of Noah Gray-Cabey
- Noah Gray-Cabey is also known as Micah in the fantasy action-drama series “Heroes”, and its spin-offs.
- Parallel with his career as a musician, Noah pursued acting, making his debut in 2002 with the role of Franklin Aloysius Mumford in the TV family comedy series “My Wife and Kids” (2002-2005).
- In 2006 Noah appeared in the fantasy drama film “Lady in the Water”, starring Paul Giamatti, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jeffrey Wright, and was then selected for the part of Micah Sanders, in the TV fantasy drama series “Heroes”.
- According to sources, Noah’s wealth is estimated at over $2 million.
- Noah stands at 5ft 9ins (1.75m) tall, while he weighs around 154lbs ~ 70kgs.