Net Worth of Quinta Jurecic is $200,000.
- 1 Who is Quinta Jurecic?
- 2 Quinta Jurecic- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Quinta Jurecic? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Facts of Quinta Jurecic
- 5 Quinta Jurecic Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Quinta JurecicBody Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Quinta Jurecic- Professional Career
- 8 Quinta Jurecic- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Quinta Jurecic
Who is Quinta Jurecic?
Quinta Jurecic is an American writer and journalist who presently serves as the Managing Editor of Lawfare, a national security-focused blog known for its coverage of Donald Trump’s presidency.
Quinta Jurecic- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Quinta Jurecic was born on September 24, 1993, in the United States of America. She strikes a great balance between her personal and professional lives, thus there is no information on the internet regarding her birthplace or family.
Quinta began her studies at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, in 2011. With High Honors and University Honors, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government.
She worked there as an administrative assistant while she was a student, and she went on to work as a research assistant at the same university following graduation.
She was awarded the Ayres Prize, which goes to the Wesleyan freshman with the highest academic standing in their first semester. She then went to the Hertog Political Studies Study in July 2014 for a six-week intensive academic program on political theory and American politics.
Net Worth of Quinta Jurecic? Salary, Earnings
Quinta has been a managing editor at Lawfare for almost two years, and the average annual salary for the position in the United States is $63,346 depending on education and experience.
Her net worth is currently estimated to be around $200,000, despite the fact that her salary is projected to climb in the following years.
Facts of Quinta Jurecic
|Real Name||Quinta Jurecic|
|Birth Date||Not Known|
|Birth Place||United States Of America|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in Centimetres – 167 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Bra (Breast) Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Quinta Jurecic Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Quinta hasn’t said anything about her sexuality or personal life in public. On the subject, there has been no definite information.
Quinta has authored a number of political essays, but none of them have sparked controversy. Since joining the social media network in April 2015, she has had a clean profile and is a verified Twitter user with over 54.5k followers.
Quinta JurecicBody Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Quinta Jurecic is 5’6″ tall and weighs 55 kilograms. He’s also got Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes.
Quinta Jurecic- Professional Career
Quinta worked part-time as an administrative assistant while attending Wesleyan University in Connecticut. In 2013, she began training incoming Princeton University freshmen in writing.
Before becoming a Teaching Assistant for starting political theory classes, Quinta worked as a research assistant for her Wesleyan professors. She was also awarded the Davenport Scholarship for intellectual and moral accomplishment at Wesleyan University.
Quinta began working at the Brookings Institutions as a national security intern in June 2015, where she gathered and analyzed news for Lawfare. She was upgraded to co-author in November and began producing papers.
In August 2017, she finished a fellowship with the Washington Post, an American daily newspaper. Quinta spent more than a year as a research analyst at the Brookings Institution after working as a correspondent for around six months. Quinta went on to work for Lawfare, where she is still employed today.
In June 2016, she started as an associate editor and was promoted to Deputy Managing Editor in January 2018. Quinta was elevated to Managing Editor in May 2018 after years of dedication and consistency, and she continues to occupy the position today. She has written essays for Lawfare a number of times.
Quinta Jurecic- Social Media Status
Quinta Jurecic social media is Unkown.
Quick Facts of Quinta Jurecic
- She is an American writer and journalist who is currently a Managing Editor at Lawfare, a national security-focused blog that has gained notoriety for writings about Donald Trump’s presidency.
- Although her salary is expected to rise in the coming years, her net worth is currently believed to be approximately $200,000.
- She was born in the United States of America on September 24, 1993.
- She worked part-time as an administrative assistant at Wesleyan University in Connecticut while she was a student.
- She completed a fellowship at the Washington Post, an American daily newspaper, in August 2017.
- Quinta worked as a research analyst at the Brookings Institution for more than a year after working as a correspondent for about 6 months.