Who is Rachel Sharp?
Rachel Sharp is a former actress and a stay-at-home mom who is best known as the ex-wife of American actor Luke Perry.
Rachel Sharp began her acting career in 1987, playing Emily in the comic fantasy film “Teen Wolf Too,” opposite famed actor Jason Bateman. The plot follows Todd Howard (Jason Bateman), a troubled adolescent, and how his life changes once he transforms into a wolf.
Rachel Sharp- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rachel Sharp is an American actress who was born in 1969 in California.
Rachel grew up in California, where she was reared by her mother, Beryl Bainbridge, who was not only a homemaker but also a novelist, best known for her 1975 novel “Sweet William.”
At the time of his death, he was married four times and had six children, two stepsons, and 14 grandkids — Rachel has a younger sister named Rudi Davies. Her passion for performing began at a young age, and she began taking acting classes at a local theatre. She graduated from high school in California but did not continue her education after graduation.
Net Worth of Rachel Sharp? Salary, Earnings
She has a net worth of over $1 million.
Rachel Sharp- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Rachel and Luke met in 1991, according to stories, after Rachel sent him a piece of lingerie as a fan, although Luke has rejected these claims.
They started dating and dated for two years before getting married in 1993. Rachel and Luke were married for ten years until separating in 2003.
Rachel gave birth to two children: Jack in 1997 and Sophie Perry in June 2000. Luke had a stroke on February 27, 2019, in his Sherman Oaks home, and died on March 4, 2019 – he was engaged to Wendy Madison Bauer, a therapist, and former actress, at the time.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
She is 5ft 8ins (1.75m) tall, weighs roughly 132lbs (60kgs), and has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her vital statistics are 35-28-37, and she wears size eight shoes.
Rachel Sharp- Professional Career
Rachel Sharp worked as a salesgirl at a Los Angeles furniture store before becoming an actress.
She began her acting career in 1987, playing Emily in the comic fantasy film “Teen Wolf Too,” opposite famed actor Jason Bateman. The plot follows Todd Howard (Jason Bateman), a troubled adolescent, and how his life changes once he transforms into a wolf.
The film has garnered mostly unfavorable reviews, and it has a 3.3/10 rating on the IMDb website.
Quick Facts of Rachel Sharp
- Rachel Sharp was born in California, USA in 1969, and holds American nationality.
- Rachel is a former actress and a homemaker, but probably best known for being the ex-wife of American actor Luke Perry.
- Rachel gave birth to two children named Jack in 1997 and Sophie Perry in June 2000 – Rachel and Luke lived together for 10 years before divorcing in 2003.
- Luke grew up in Fredericktown, Ohio, and was the school mascot Freddie Bird while attending the Fredericktown High School.
- He appeared in numerous movies throughout the years, such as “Alice Upside Down” in 2007, “Redemption Road” in 2010, and “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” in 2019.