Who is Raevyn Rogers?
Raevyn Rogers, a professional middle-distance athlete from America, is 24 years old and has won numerous championships and trophies to her name. Her personal best time for 800 meters is 1:57:69, making her the 9th fastest woman in American history.
Raevyn Rogers has had a strong interest in track and field, sports, and racing since she was a child, and she chose Track and Field as her high school sport, winning a gold medal at the 2013 World Youth Championships. She also holds school records in the 200, 400, 800, and 1600 meter races. Furthermore, during her stay at the University of Oregon, she won the NCAA Division 1 six times and was named an All-American ten times.
Raevyn Rogers- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Raevyn Rogers was born in the city of Houston in the state of Texas in the United States.
On the internet, there is no information on her parents’ names or jobs.
Furthermore, there is no information about her siblings on the internet.
According to some stories, she was a good student at school and focused on her studies and sports.
She attended the Kinkaid School in Houston, Texas, for her freshman, sophomore, and other high school years, where she competed for and excelled on her school’s team.
She traveled to the University of Oregon for her further studies/graduation and won multiple championships, including NCAA Division-1, as well as setting a record in the 800 meters in her last year of college.
Net Worth of Raevyn Rogers? Salary, Earnings
Raevyn Rogers makes a decent living from her salary, championship winnings, bonuses, incentives, paid promotions, and, most importantly, commercials and sponsorships.
Furthermore, she came to prominence in the years 2020 and 2021, therefore her net worth would have skyrocketed.
Her net worth is also reported to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Facts of Raevyn Rogers
Raevyn Rogers Biography
|7 September 1996
|Age (as of 2021)
|Houston, Texas, United States
|in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in Centimeters – 175 cm
|in Kilograms – 64 kg – in Pounds – 141 lbs
|The Kinkaid School
|University of Oregon
Raevyn Rogers- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Rogers is neither married nor dating, according to a number of credible sources.
In an interview, she also stated that she wants to focus on her job in order to build a beautiful life for herself.
Furthermore, no information about her previous affairs or ex-boyfriends could be found on the internet because she lives a very private life.
Body Measurements- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Raevyn Rogers’s weight in Kilograms is 64 kg and in Pounds is 141 lbs.
Her height in Feet Inches is 5′ 9″ and in Centimeters is 175 cm.
Raevyn Rogers- Professional Career
She has had a strong interest in track and field, sports, and racing since she was a child, and she chose Track and Field as her high school sport, winning a gold medal at the 2013 World Youth Championships.
She also holds school records in the 200, 400, 800, and 1600 meter races. Furthermore, during her stay at the University of Oregon, she won the NCAA Division 1 six times and was named an All-American ten times.
At the end of her third year in university, she set a collegiate record in the 800 meters, breaking her college’s 27-year record.
In addition, she finished fourth in the NACAC competition in Toronto in 2018 and was placed second in the 800 meters in the USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
She finished second in the IAAF world athletics championships in Doha in 2009.
She will compete in the women’s 800 m and women’s 800 m at the Tokyo Olympics.
Raevyn Rogers- Social Media Status
Social Media Rogers uses her Instagram account (@raealex35) relatively infrequently, with only 92 posts and 31.5K followers.
She also has the verified badge on Instagram.
Furthermore, she frequently tweets on her Twitter handle (@theROYALlife21), where she has 6.7k followers and has been verified.
Quick Facts of Raevyn Rogers
- Raevyn Rogers is a 24 years old Professional middle distance Athlete from America, she has won a variety of championships and engraved many titles in her name.
- She has a personal best time record of 1:57:69 for 800 meters, which makes her the 9th fastest in American history.
- She was keenly interested in track, field, athletics, and racing from an early age and hence she opted for Track and Field during her high school years and won the world youth championships in the year 2013 with a gold medal in addition to that she holds a record in 200, 400, 800 and 1600m racing in her school.
- At the end of university time, in the third year, she made a collegiate record in 800 meters and beat the 27 years record of her college.
- She will be spotted at the Tokyo Olympics in the women’s 800 m and women’s 800 m.
- Rogers posts very rarely on her Instagram account(@raealex35), she has posted a total of just 92 posts and she has a follower count of 31.5K in addition she has received her verified badge on Instagram.