Who is Sarah Mahmoodshahi?
Sarah Mahmoodshahi is well-known as the wife of former American football cornerback Joe Haden. Sarah Mahmoodshahi is a mother who stays at home.
Sarah Mahmoodshahi-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Sarah Mahmoodshahi was born in the United States.
Her photo makes us believe she is in her 30s.
She also comes from a diverse ethnic background.
Sarah received her diploma from Friendly High School in 2007.
It is located in the U.S. state of Maryland.
Net Worth of Sarah Mahmoodshahi? Salary, Earning
Sarah Mahmoodshahi’s husband Joe Haden is estimated to be worth around $20 million as of 2022.
He can earn a respectable living as a former cornerback in American football.
He also makes nearly $13 million per year.
Joe has agreed to terms with the Pittsburgh Steelers on a two-year, $22,400,000 contract.
The contract includes a $16,800,000 signing bonus, $16,800,000 in guarantees, and an average yearly salary of $11,200,000.
Facts of Sarah Mahmoodshahi
|Friendly High School
|Joey Haden, Jett Haden
|Sarah Mahmoodshahi Instagram
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Sarah Mahmoodshahi is a married woman to her husband Joe Haden.
Her husband is a former American football cornerback who now works in business.
Sarah and Joseph met on March 25, 2010, at an Alicia Keys concert in Washington, D.C.
They married on June 29, 2013, after three years of dating.
Their wedding took place at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach in Miami Beach, Florida, USA.
Sarah’s husband, Joseph, and their two beautiful children are parents.
They were blessed with two sons.
Joey Haden, their first son, was born in September 2016, and Jett Haden, their second son, was born in December 2018.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Sarah Mahmoodshahi’s body measurement is unknown.
Sarah Mahmoodshahi- Professional Career
Mahmoodshah is a homemaker.
Joe, a former cornerback for the Florida Gators, Cleveland Browns, and Pittsburgh Steelers, has announced his retirement from the NFL after a 12-year professional career in which he earned two Second-Team All-Pro honors and three Pro Bowl appearances.
Joe agreed to accept the invitation.
After passing all of the positional exercises and qualifications, he was admitted to the NFL Combine.
His 40-yard sprint time of 4.52, which is standard for NFL cornerbacks, disappointed observers, but it was later discovered that he was suffering from a back problem at the time.
Sarah’s husband, Joe, used to be a professional American football cornerback.
He began playing football as a senior in high school.
During his senior year in 2006, he led the team to a 14-0 record and the MPSSAA Class 3A State Championship.
Mahmoodshahi’s Instagram account is @sarah_haden with 71.6K Followers.
Quick Facts of Sarah Mahmoodshahi
- Sarah, the wife of former American football cornerback Joe Haden, Sarah Mahmoodshahi is well-known.
- Mahmoodshahi is a stay-at-home mother.
- Sarah is a married woman.
- Her husband is a former cornerback in American football who now works in business.
- Joe has reached an agreement on a two-year, $22,400,000 contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- After a 12-year professional career in which he earned two Second-Team All-Pro titles and made three Pro Bowl appearances, Joe, a former cornerback for the Florida Gators, Cleveland Browns, and Pittsburgh Steelers, has announced his retirement from the NFL.
- Haden decided to forego his last year of college at Florida in favor of the NFL Draft.
- Like most draft analysts and scouts, he was given a chance in the first round of the NFL draft.