Who is Tanja Babich?
Tanja Babich is an American Anchor/Reporter working for ABC 7 news/WLS-TV in Chicago. She began working for the station in January 2014 as a General Assignment Reporter. Tanja Babich now serves the station as a Weekday Morning Anchor.
Babich-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Tanja is a woman. Babich will be 41 years old in 2021.
She was born in Toronto, Canada, on June 29, 1980.
Every year on June 29th, she celebrates her birthday.
Net Worth of Tanja Babich? Salary, Earning
Tanja Babich net worth is $ 1 million.
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Babich wife’s name is Paul Durbin. The couple married the marriage on 7 July 2018, four years after she joined ABC 7.
The couple resides in Chicago with their three daughters.
She admits to being an obsessive yoga practitioner, a poor dancer, and a food and wine connoisseur.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Tanja Babich height is 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall.
Tanja has been with ABC7 since January 2014 as a general assignment reporter and contributing anchor.
In September 2016, she was promoted to morning news anchor and added the midday newscast to her schedule in June 2018.
She brings a wealth of morning news experiences to Chicago viewers.
Babich is a capable anchor who is just as comfortable reporting breaking news out in the
neighborhood as she is anchoring 2 1/2 hours of news behind the anchor desk.
Babich has over 5k followers on Twitter, over 10.4k followers on Instagram, and over 23k followers on Facebook.
Also read: LaShawn Daniels Eyob Britton James Chester Reynolds Shannon Odell
Quick Facts of Tanja Babich
- She was born in Toronto, Canada, on June 29, 1980.
- She admits to being an obsessive yoga practitioner, a poor dancer, and a food and wine connoisseur.
- Babich Net Worth \sBabich has an estimated net worth of about $ 1 million- $ 5 million which she has earned through her career as an anchor.
- Then, she posted on her Instagram Account that she was isolated as she had contracted the Corona Virus.
- She is however now ok and in good health and one may catch her newscasts on ABC 7 news from 4:30 AM until 7 AM and again from 11 AM until noon.