- 1 Who is Vladimir Potanin?
- 2 Vladimir Potanin – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Vladimir Potanin? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Vladimir Potanin
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Vladimir Potanin – Professional Career
- 8 Vladimir Potanin – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Vladimir Potanin
Who is Vladimir Potanin?
Vladimir Potanin is a Russian billionaire and oligarch, a business magnate with enough wealth to influence Russian politics. Vladimir Potanin is the head of the Interros conglomerate, and the majority of his fortune comes from mines, metals, energy, finance, retail, real estate, tourism, technology, and other industries.
Vladimir Potanin – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Vladimir Olegovich Potanin was born on January 3, 1961, in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
He is a Capricorn with Russian ancestry, according to Western astrologers.
His parents came from a prominent communist family, but their identities are unknown.
It is uncertain if he is the sole kid of his parents.
In 1978, Vladimir enrolled in the faculty of International Economic Relations at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO).
He followed in his father’s footsteps after graduation in 1983, since he was attracted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Vladimir, like his father, began his career with the Soviet Union’s Ministry of Foreign Trade’s FTO “Soyuzpromexport.”
Net Worth of Vladimir Potanin? Salary, Earning
Vladimir Potanin has a net worth of $22.8 billion as of 2022, according to Forbes.
He is now ranked number 55 on the list of the world’s wealthiest people.
He maintained a lavish lifestyle with his riches, although his exact wage is unknown.
Facts of Vladimir Potanin
|Net Worth:||$22.8 billion|
|Date of Birth:||Jan 3, 1961 (61 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Moscow|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Since 2014, Vladimir Potanin has been married to Ekaterina Potania.
Previously, he married Natalia Potanina in 1983 and was married for 11 years till 2014.
Vladimir has three children from his first marriage: Anastasiya Potanina, Ivan Potanin, and Vasily Potanin.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Vladimir Potanin is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs an average amount.
He prefers a bald appearance but has dark hair.
In addition, he has pale skin, a round face, and brown eyes.
His chest, bicep, dress, and shoe sizes as of 2022 are being updated on his wiki.
Vladimir Potanin – Professional Career
Potanin’s background is in mines, resources, and government stakes.
He bought a share in Norilsk Nickel during Russia’s privatization in 1995 and now owns one-third of the corporation.
He is significantly more involved in government contracts and helped cofound Onexim Bank in 1993, which managed industrial behemoths.
He is involved in insurance, media, agriculture, engineering, and oil, as well as the pharmaceutical company Petrovax Pharm and the ski resort Rosa Khutor near Sochi.
Vladimir Potanin – Social Media Status
Vladimir avoids social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, and Instagram due to privacy concerns, and he is also unavailable on Twitter.
Quick Facts of Vladimir Potanin
- Vladimir is a Russian billionaire businessman and oligarch, a business magnate.
- He controls sufficient resources to influence Russian politics.
- Vladimir is the chairman of the conglomerate Interros and has the majority of his wealth from mines, metals, energy, finance, retail, real estate, tourism, technology, and other sectors.
- He resigned as Guggenheim Museum trustee, where he worked from 2002 as per notice published on March 2, 2022.
- Vladimir was born Vladimir Olegovich Potanin on 3 January 1961 in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
- According to Forbes, his net worth is $22.8 Billion as of 2022.
- Vladimir currently ranks 55 on the world’s richest person list.