Who is Clytie Lane?
Clytie Lane is a homemaker and a former actress noted for her role as Cheryl in the film “Coffee Date” back in 2006.
Clytie Lane is Nick’s fourth wife, and she has four children. They married in 2016 and have a daughter, Sophia Lane, who was born on October 3rd, 2007. Clytie is a former actress best known for her role as Cheryl in the 2006 film “Coffee Date.”
Clytie Lane- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Clytie Lane has kept her history a secret, and all we know about her is that she was born in England and is a British citizen.
Her exact date of birth is unknown, although she is believed to be in her late 30s or early 40s, according to reports. All we have to do now is wait for her to confirm her age.
Clytie Lane- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Clytie and Nick first met in 2003, and after a few months, their friendship blossomed into a romantic partnership. Sophie, who weighed seven pounds thirteen ounces at birth, was born to the couple four years later.
Sophie is now a 12-year-old who gets to experience all of the privileges that come with being the daughter of famous parents. After a 13-year romance and living together, Clytie and Nolte married.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Clytie’s body dimensions are unknown.
Clytie Lane- Professional Career
Clytie Lane isn’t like her spouse in that she doesn’t have a lucrative career. Instead, she is a one-time actress who has been concentrating on raising her and Nick’s child since then.
The actress starred alongside Jonathan Bray, Jonathan Silverman, and Wilson Cruz in the romantic comedy “Coffee Date,” directed and written by Stewart Wade and starring Jonathan Bray, Jonathan Silverman, and Wilson Cruz.
Quick Facts of Clytie Lane
- The two married in 2016 and have a daughter together, Sophia Lane, born on the 3rd October 2007.
- Clytie Lane is a former actress, noted for her role as Cheryl in the film “Coffee Date” back in 2006.
- Nick continued into the ’80s, and became a star in Hollywood with roles in “48 Hrs.” (
- His career entered a downfall in the early 2000s, caused by his legal problems and alcohol addiction.
- Nick’s net worth is estimated at $75 million, earned through his successful career as an actor, during which he’s featured in more than 100 films and TV series.