- 1 Who is Kevin McKidd?
- 2 Kevin McKidd – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Kevin McKidd? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Kevin McKidd
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Kevin McKidd – Professional Career
- 8 Kevin McKidd – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Kevin McKidd
Who is Kevin McKidd?
Kevin McKidd plays an excellent Scottish on-screen character. Kevin McKidd is also a filmmaker and singer on occasion. He is most known for his portrayal as Tommy in the film “Trainspotting,” as well as his work on the critically acclaimed network soap “Rome.”
Kevin McKidd – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Kevin McKidd was born in Elgin, Scotland, on August 9, 1973.
His nationality is Scottish and American, and he is of Scottish heritage.
He is the son of Kathleen and Neil McKidd (father).
His father worked as a plumber, and his mother worked as a secretary.
McKidd, the younger of two siblings, grew raised in a typical working-class family.
He attended Elgin Academy and Seafield Primary School.
He enrolled in Engineering at the University of Edinburgh to gain more advanced instruction.
Net Worth of Kevin McKidd? Salary, Earning
His income is unknown, however, Kevin McKidd’s net worth is projected to be around $2 million as of 2022.
In terms of net worth and salary, he is the tenth richest Hollywood celebrity.
Apple and Blackberry are his preferred brands of electronic devices.
Facts of Kevin McKidd
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Date of Birth||9 August 1973|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Profession||Film Maker, Singer|
|Nationality||Scottish and American|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Kevin McKidd has had relationships with Jessica Capshaw, James Pickens Jr., and Sara Ramirez.
From 1999 through 2016, he was married to Jane Parker, with whom he has two daughters.
He has a son, Joseph, born in 2000, and a daughter, Iona, born in 2002.
In 2015, his family became citizens of the United States.
After seventeen years of marriage, the pair began to have disagreements and divorced in December 2017.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Kevin McKidd stands 6 feet tall. His body weight is 87 kg.
His hair is light brown, and his eyes are blue.
Kevin McKidd – Professional Career
McKidd was a member of a group cast in Mike Leigh’s Topsy Turvy in 1999, illustrating the improvement of Gilbert and Sullivan’s The Mikado.
Like the rest of the ensemble, he did his own singing in the Gilbert and Sullivan operettas portrayed in the film.
In the British film Understanding Jane, directed by Caleb Lindsay, he plays Elliot. In 2001.
Later in his career, he portrayed a Roman in Rome (2005) and a Barbarian in The Last Legion (2007).
In one of his most well-known dramas, Grey’s Anatomy, he portrayed Dr Owen Hunt.
He received the 14th prism award for his outstanding performance on Grey’s Anatomy.
He also provided the voice of “Soap” MacTavish in the video games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009) and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2010). (2011).
Kevin McKidd – Social Media Status
Kevin is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
His body weighs 1.3 million Facebook followers, 2.3 million Instagram followers, and 805k Twitter followers.
Quick Facts of Kevin McKidd
- Kevin is best known for his depiction of Tommy in the film “Trainspotting” and his work on the widely praised network show “Rome.”
- He won the 14th prism award for his best performance in Grey’s Anatomy.
- Kevin is the 10th richest Hollywood celebrity in net worth and salary.
- According to TMZ reports his wife Jane had filed for divorce just weeks before their 17th anniversary.
- Kevin married to Jane Parker from 1999 to 2016 and has two children with her.